Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
What sports do you play? Like physically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Look you're never going to quit these money sinking facets of competition without getting out that competitive energy so why don't you channel that energy into something that isn't a loving fortune and also will make you healthier.

What area of the country do you live in?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Spokes posted:

Southern California

You can play,

WHHHHHHHHATEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRR sport you want all year round you lucky son of a bitch why aren't you playing one?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

What sport would you want to play just say the sports you want to play

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Spokes posted:

Basketball, i guess?

I did rock climbing for a while and enjoyed it but I'm not sure how to get back into it without paying way too much money to a gym every month

Why not find a local rec league for basketball or see if your local y has pick ups set up so you can do something you can get better at

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

moana posted:

If you haven't tried disc golf, it's addictive and cheap as a hobby to keep you in shape. Jogging is great too, just don't end up like zaurg.

Kick ball is surprisingly competitive too.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

You spend a lot on TV and music. Is the patreon necessary? You can do the Spotify family plan and save a decent chunk of change. There's a thread in the goonmart. What is in the Hulu plan that needs 44 dollars a month spent?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

What would you miss by just having the 10 dollar plan and a friend or family cable password?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

How much is your internet? If you bundle it wouldn't it be cheaper at this point?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I can't believe those assholes are still advertising in this situation.

Way to go though this is a super positive step forward!

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

How often do you go out and do trivia anyway?

Veskit fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Mar 29, 2018

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Spokes posted:

Yeah, I'll post about it in here, if only in order to figure out how my budget changes if at all after winning a prize (or not). Should be in the next month or so

I mean, can you explain how you'd budget in your gambling winnings ahead of time? Like from a practical standpoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I still think you should do a recreational activity :colbert:

• Locked thread