Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I hope Highspots has more shows to add this weekend. Otherwise I probably should have just bought it vs sign up for a month.

I believe last year they added Pancakes & Piledrivers (Pro Wrestling Revolver), and that was a fun show. They also have Wildkat Wrestling, here's the poster

https://twitter.com/Highspots/status/981993070882324484

Here's the P & P poster

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/980978227098341376

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh cool that's good enough for me.

I mean considering how much I got from the Fite end of things, I really can't complain about spending some real money here and there this weekend.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I mean considering how much I got from the Fite end of things, I really can't complain about spending some real money here and there this weekend.

I highly recommend Chuck Taylor's interview shows, too. He's filming new ones this weekend and I believe one of his guests is Juice Robinson.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MazelTovCocktail posted:

They have the entire recent 16 Carat Gold tournament from WXW and the recent Naito Takes Dayton Show from Wrestling Revolver so even if it’s not Mania weekend there’s good poo poo to check out for your $10.

CZW and the Pancakes and Piledrivers shows will definitely go up on there because they do all the other stuff for those companies too. The other stuff I’m not sure of but last year pretty much everything that was a part of WrestleCon went up.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

keith lee to nxt

cams
Mar 28, 2003

is there any way to watch the revpro event other than their monthly service? will it be up on highspots?

would pay 10bux to watch supershow and the revpro show

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

cams posted:

is there any way to watch the revpro event other than their monthly service? will it be up on highspots?

Nobody really knows the answer for sure.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

cams posted:

If it's just the NJPW guys you're interested in, NJPW World usually stick up the matches with their guys a few days later.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Heads up Fite TV will have all the WWN events. I just ordered Bloodsport! I am so loving hyped for Bloodsport even if Matt Riddle just stole the Bloodsport logo. It better have the movie soundtrack playing. Also grabbed Joey Janela.

If people want an event for free (ie $15 in credit) just use my referral code to sign up. https://www.fite.tv/invite/gdp90e6

Hi, I'm very dumb and have never used Fite before. If I buy this pack tomorrow will I be able to watch all of these shows on demand, and if so is there a time limit on that? I'd like to slowly work through all of this poo poo next week.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rodney the Piper posted:

Hi, I'm very dumb and have never used Fite before. If I buy this pack tomorrow will I be able to watch all of these shows on demand, and if so is there a time limit on that? I'd like to slowly work through all of this poo poo next week.

Anything you buy has lifetime replay privileges.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
gently caress yes. Thanks!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Crash is now up on Highspots

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Crash is now up on Highspots

Know what I'm watching tomorrow....

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
alberto del rio is more professional than conor mcgregor

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

alberto del rio is more professional than conor mcgregor

I mean, Conor shows up late or when he’s not even supposed to.

Del Rio doesn’t show up at all.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Know what I'm watching tomorrow....

:yeah:

COME THROUGH, SPRING BREAK!

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

quote:

The Ring of Honor Roku channel is currently being reviewed by the team at Roku, but due to the overwhelming demand for the availability of a ROH Roku channel to stream Supercard of Honor, we wanted to find a way for fans to access the channel prior to it's official release.

Starting now, all HonorClub members can opt to download an uncertified beta version of the channel for access to the live stream of Saturday's Supercard of Honor, as well as all of the other content that is available only to members of HonorClub.

Please be aware that this beta channel may contain some minor bugs, but we are confident that all of HonorClub will be able to stream Supercard of Honor live on their Roku connected devices.

If you would like to access the beta ROH Roku channel, just follow this link:

https://my.roku.com/add/9HJCQT

As always, thank you for your support as we continue to improve the HonorClub experience.

The ROH Roku app beta version is now available.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Pancakes and Piledrivers is up on Highspots.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

First time seeing Delilah Doom and she seems fun.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Pinwiz11 posted:

Pancakes and Piledrivers is up on Highspots.

I REALLY wish this weekend wouldn't insist on having Matt Striker involved in some way. They let him call Wrestlecon 2014 (still haven't seen Tanaka vs Steen because of it, and I hate watching wrestling sans commentary on TV), he wrestled at 2015 as himself (he won with a pedigree, what a clever boy), and 2016 and 2017 under a lucha mask, now he's doing ring announcing and adding his opinion about guys when he announces them.

Stop booking Matt Striker. It's the ONLY problem I've had with the indy side of WM weekend.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Apr 7, 2018

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Everybody ready for Style Battle?

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Anybody get in trouble for using a piledriver?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

They were a gag at the Spring Break show so I think the commission might have worked everyone.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
If Police Man were there he'd enforce the piledriver ordinance.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

coconono posted:

They were a gag at the Spring Break show so I think the commission might have worked everyone.

That was one of the best spots in the Clusterfuck

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Invisible Man won the spring break cluster gently caress, and I'd like to see him go 60 minutes in an iron Man match with Joey Janella at Spring Break 3.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
I went to Kaiju and it was my first time experiencing that. Holy gently caress was it fun, my son got into it and we were front row. I was really worried after sitting through Takeover we wouldn’t be able to appreciate it but it was a great way to end the night. Unicorn Party was both of our favorites but all of them were great

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Rev pro is up on the rpw on demand thing

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
heres my hottake about JJSB 1 which im watching in preparation for watching JJSB 2

it's got an explosions in the sky song and thats really cool

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

heres my hottake about JJSB 1 which im watching in preparation for watching JJSB 2

it's got an explosions in the sky song and thats really cool

you shuld enjoy jjsb2, friend, it was a good show

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SundayMoney posted:

I went to Kaiju and it was my first time experiencing that. Holy gently caress was it fun, my son got into it and we were front row. I was really worried after sitting through Takeover we wouldn’t be able to appreciate it but it was a great way to end the night. Unicorn Party was both of our favorites but all of them were great

i honestly think that one last night was way better than the others. Sawa as Lingerie Mutoh and Sekimoto being a "random fan" was great. Specially the later because Sekimoto went back to his seat to do fan stuff after his bit.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CZW is up on Highspots and RevPro is up on RPW on Demand

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is Progress the only thing not up

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

Is Progress the only thing not up

I believe so. Unless you wanna count that Wildkat Wrestling thing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

FITE's service was kinda dogshit so next year I'll try WWNclub. The stream dropped hardway during Sasuke's entrance and they didn't source a good replay from WWN. So you get Joey suckerpunching Frank The Clown and then crashcut to the match's opening holds. Other shows had similar problems but not getting to see Sasuke's entrance is big deal to me.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
WWN was pretty solid after they got killed with Bloodsport and Evolve 102

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

coconono posted:

FITE's service was kinda dogshit so next year I'll try WWNclub. The stream dropped hardway during Sasuke's entrance and they didn't source a good replay from WWN. So you get Joey suckerpunching Frank The Clown and then crashcut to the match's opening holds. Other shows had similar problems but not getting to see Sasuke's entrance is big deal to me.

If you go replay it now it should be in there? Idk if they fixed it after posting or what, but I watched this yesterday morning and definitely saw all of Sasuke's entrance.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shellman posted:

If you go replay it now it should be in there? Idk if they fixed it after posting or what, but I watched this yesterday morning and definitely saw all of Sasuke's entrance.

That's cool, I watched it saturday afternoon and the entrance was missing.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

coconono posted:

I think those issues were on WWN's side. ROH certainly went off without a hitch while the people who gave $120 to Sinclair for the show had a 504 error for the entire thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Baron Corbyn posted:

I think those issues were on WWN's side. ROH certainly went off without a hitch while the people who gave $120 to Sinclair for the show had a 504 error for the entire thing

I came in halfway through the show on Honor Club and it worked great

Not saying it didn't have problems because it obviously did, but it wasn't down the whole time

• Locked thread