Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

well verizon did not fix my internet today. they came by, sure, but I am told the problem will take additional days to fix. lovely. so I decided to take on the GIGANTIC hassle of connecting my phone to my computer with a cord and clicking my mouse a few times and I was able to upload a version with your username:

let me know if you'd like changes. also I added a shadow for the sign but I'm not sure if I like the sig better with or without, if you prefer it without the shadow just say so.

You did not have to go through the hassle, I am patient, just didn't want to get forgotten. This looks great though friend, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

plugging the cable in was bad enough, but at the end of the process I had to unplug the thing again, undoing all my original effort. it was a sisyphean endeavor is what I'm saying, a condensed metaphor for the futility of existence. seriously it's a good thing the mods here are paying me pretty decent scratch (altho lowtax my last monthly check for 20 grand bounced, I'm willing to accept gold like last time but you need to keep better tabs on things buddy) otherwise I'm not sure why I'd go to all the trouble.

still, it's good to hear you're happy with the sig!

Twenty Four

Honestly I wasn't completely awake when reading this and didn't realize that you were being sarcastic about it being a big hassle and I genuinely felt bad but after you laying it on twice as thick it got through my thick sleepy skull.

Anyhow yeah I really like the sig, it is super great and so are you!

Manifisto

sig check

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Looks manifisent!

Robot Made of Meat

!! That's great!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jolo posted:

Looks manifisent!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

I would like a spring byob sig.
Something with a theme of spring on the island of chill and magic would be good.

first of all, I"m very sorry it has taken me so long to get to this request! blame it on my lack of non-phone internet access or (more likely) my laziness.

second, here is a simple version. I could jazz this up if you like. one way would be to have a light mist blowing over the scene. another would be to have a gently floating petal or blossom animated on it. or those could be combined.

thoughts?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

first of all, I"m very sorry it has taken me so long to get to this request! blame it on my lack of non-phone internet access or (more likely) my laziness.

second, here is a simple version. I could jazz this up if you like. one way would be to have a light mist blowing over the scene. another would be to have a gently floating petal or blossom animated on it. or those could be combined.

thoughts?

No need to apologize. This looks good. If you have time, I'd like to see a version with the light mist blowing over the scene. It might make it look a bit more magical.

Is your Internet fixed yet? I hope you're getting a credit on your bill for the extended outage.

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

If you have time, I'd like to see a version with the light mist blowing over the scene. It might make it look a bit more magical.

here ya go!

Barking Gecko posted:

Is your Internet fixed yet? I hope you're getting a credit on your bill for the extended outage.

well, it started "working" a couple days ago, but the connection speed is truly crappy and everything is timing out, so it's not really fixed.

ya they say I can get a credit, but apparently I have to request it separately, which is pretty outrageous. I have to imagine tons of people get billed for services not provided because they didn't know they had to request the credit.

Manifisto

hey so this one is slightly smaller both in dimension and image size and I think it may look a bit better? up to you really.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

hey so this one is slightly smaller both in dimension and image size and I think it may look a bit better? up to you really.

Looks good to me. Thank you.

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

That looks so cool!

ChubbyChecker

hi could someone make a sig pls

Manifisto

ChubbyChecker posted:

hi could someone make a sig pls

I'd be happy to do a sig, any ideas of what kind of thing you're looking for?

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

I'd be happy to do a sig, any ideas of what kind of thing you're looking for?

thanks, i think it should have a twister involved and my av

Manifisto

ChubbyChecker posted:

thanks, i think it should have a twister involved and my av

I haven't forgotten about this! will try to get to it soon, although not tomorrow.

ty nesamdoom!

Zwei Dunkel Jungen

it's a magical day
hi friends, ive just come back to SA after a long hiatus and a spring sig (of any theme or imagery rly) sure would bake my goulash. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

I haven't forgotten about this! will try to get to it soon, although not tomorrow.

yee

• Locked thread