Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Does Kimoa still charge like a trillion dollars to ship to the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hopefully this is the year Charlie finally fucks off

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe she is your true life partner and it was always meant to be :dings:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Human Grand Prix posted:

I theorize that the late Installation of the Renault in the design phase is causing teething troubles.

My theory is that McLaren are poo poo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think Ferrari would actually leave and start their own series if Liberty actually takes their payments away

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Liberty will almost certainly cave because spending a gazillion dollars on a racing series and then chasing off the most valuable member of it a year later sure seems like pretty bad business.

I assume they bought F1 not to put in salary caps and poo poo, but because they saw the opportunity in running a massive business using actual sane people and reap a bunch of money from selling their poo poo directly to consumers. You really would like Ferrari and Mercedes to be around to actually be able to do that. I think Ferrari has a bunch of leverage and are using it. In My Opinion (imo)

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

learnincurve posted:

1500quid my friend, this a bit awkward, do you simply not get that it’s the French and Icelanders who genuinely eat horses and Ikea is Swedish? The horsemeat thing was a pan-European problem and it originated from Ireland.

It’s not even remotely annoying to the British when you post about boiled horse-meat because it’s simply not a national stereotype and never has been. The British also don’t boil their meat, that too is the Irish and french. Sorry.

Listen, I think I know English people prettttttty well and they all eat boiled horse meat for every meal and wear burlap sacks as clothing. You should really visit there sometime.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
True F1 fans are licking their lips over a potential battle between Renault and Tag Hauer

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
In all seriousness I'd probably watch both series I'm a pretty poor console warrior

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Congrats LC's daughter

lol at Mclaren (the car, not the young girl hiring)

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

quote:

McLaren has also made a 'quick-fix' modification to its engine cover to prevent exhaust heat from repeatedly burning the car, but Boullier insisted this does not yet indicate a problem with the overall design of the package.

wew

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

All Systems Woking

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
2018 is the Year of Linux

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think McLaren really lucked out in turning down Apple since they are now in tight with the much better Dell Computers.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The phone market will be a lot different a few years from now as people slowly realize that you can now get insanely nice phones from like $200+ instead of like $800 imo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Danger Zone should display on Lew's phone when he logs into his social media accounts

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Actually, Idont have an rear end in a top hat

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm excited about F1 starting yea

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Has Liberty said anything about when the stream thing will start

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
F1 needs a song to attract the younger audience imo. Here is my humble suggestion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97jfl21c4Ek

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/fan_handle

I hate this guy!!!!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Here you go:

quote:

Melbourne è una pista con una velocità media piuttosto bassa, per cui è necessario allargare gli sfoghi al fondo delle pance per assicurare il necessario raffreddamento al motore. Si nota anche lo scivolo che dà inizio al canale nel fondo.
La Ferrari ha leggermente aperto lo sfogo delle fiancate in coda per facilitare l'estrazione dell'aria calda dai radiatori che quest'anno non soo più impaccati a V come sulla SF70H.

Nel retrotreno è stata scelta una configurazione della carrozzeria che è più adatta ad una pista che non ha un'elevata velocità media per cui è necessario preservare l'affidabilità della power unit che deve durare sette GP, rinunciando a un po' di efficienza aerodinamica.

Vuoi ricevere per email le notizie di motorsport
Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter!
Motorsport insider

Inserisci qui la tua mail
L'immagine inoltre mette bene in evidenza dove inizia lo "scalino" nel fondo ai lati della trasmissione che permette alla SF71H di creare una sorta di canale di espansione. Questa parte innovativa della monoposto non ha dato risultati eclatanti nei test invernali, rendendo la macchina un po' instabile nel bilanciamento.

E' l'effetto dell'allungamento del sensibile allungamento del passo della Rossa che necessita di trovare la giusta messa a punto in pista, visto che al CFD e in galleria i dati sarebbero molto buoni. Ci vorrà solo un po' di pazienza...

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just heard a rumour that the McLaren car has had a mechanical problem in Free Practice #1 at the first race of the year

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I legit won't feel bad for Alonso this year even though I like hin he signed on to this shitshow willingly

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lou Takki posted:

What's it like posting on SA while suffering through a stroke?

Very carefully

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Phwoar what a race from #SuperSeb winning with no passing at all v. stylish imo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Yeah I thought the original image was just comparing last year and this year until I looked at it for a bit.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I get the sense from all the post-race stuff that Ferrari was pretty shaken by Hamilton's quali lap on Saturday and a bit by how easily he was able to keep out of Kimi's undercut on Sunday. It doesn't seem as bad as say 2015 but it seems pretty clear that they won on pure luck (which Vettel said multiple times) and that their car doesn't seem nearly as quick early on.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Verstappen was extremely bad

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
my Latina girlfriend

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I am going to get some Kimoa sunglasses thank you the coupon :)

The rest of their poo poo is awful come on Fernando

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I've been trying so hard to give Fernando $100 for sunglasses on Kimoa.com but when I hit authorize it just sits there please Fernando.... take my money please....

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

:whitewater:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Free shipping bitch

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Blue flags are good imo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want Ferrari to win because this thread is largely my only F1 interaction beyond watching the races and reading a few news articles and the Ferrari posters are generally funnier than the ones constantly peeing their pants over everything.

I like Force India too because I like the name 'FORCE INDIA'.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

Here is my Official FIA FORMAULA 1 Circuit Over View of Baharain International circuit

Baharain is a shithole oil country that we somehow put up with on the Formula 1 calendar because they have lots of money and they like to work south asian and african immigrants to death so they can look good internationally because they probably have a load of oil they can sell to ppl or something I don't give a poo poo.

The circuit consists of a number of corners and straights and I'm sure the people who drive on the track have things to say about them where they will end the sentence with the phrase 'for sure'. Here is an example 'bahrain circuit is a lovely track for a lovely country for garbage people for sure'
At some point a driver has set a lap record on this circuit, its pretty fast.

Apparently this track has 15 corners here are the names of the corners

1) oil corner
2) brutally beat muslim women for asking for basic human rights corner
3) confiscate migrant workers passports bend
4) lack of human rights hairpin
5) oil corner 2
6) migrant worker death toll corner
7) anti LGBTQ rights kink
8) have you seen those guys here that get their cars on two wheels and stand on the outside of the car corner, thats some hosed up poo poo
9) LaLaLaHaleHeloHalow
HelaBalaHeHelaBalo
We gettin' Arab Money
We gettin' Arab Money
HacaShegeHaLitiFaLa
MiliAlaySheNitiMala
We gettin' Arab Money
We gettin' Arab Money curve
10) That time when there was some sort of uprising in the area and a load of the local track workers got beaten by police hairpin
11) Oil corner 3
12) forcefully shipping in poorly paid migrant workers in to sports venues to make the place look like less of a poo poo hole bend
13) Oil corner 4
14 & 15) These are just one corner what is this bullshit

Thank you

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The budget cap is dumb, F1 shouldn't turn into a oligarchy of permanent profit extraction just like every US sport is. A large part of its appeal is that it is a playground of rich assholes lighting money on fire to produce completely insane high technology cars to race around world.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
A good goon project would be to get Power Slice to give us $30m so that we can have our own F1 team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Track is pretty, shame about the atrocious human rights