Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Rhyno posted:

Still married!

We leave on the honeymoon in the morning!

How many times have you mooned your honey so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

His knees aren't going to carpetburn themselves

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Seat Safety Switch posted:

She was working in a cocktail shrimp bar when she met you?

Don't you want me baybay
Don't you want me ohhhhh

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Adiabatic posted:

Congrats TT buy him/her an account so I can probate it a bunch

Buy him a matchbox ion

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

So my 4 year old Kenmore (aka Whirlpool) fridge has what might just be the stupidest ice maker design.

In door ice, with bucket in door. The water filter clogged prematurely, likely due to city doing perpetual maintenance on water lines. The water pressure to the ice maker dropped so that it ran non-stop trying to fill the ice maker in its normal cycle. The water ran through the ice dispenser bucket and out a relief valve in the freezer door and onto the floor. Fine, replace the filter and mop the floor. It's making ice but now the ice dispenser doesn't work. Why? Because the motor is mounted below the ice bucket and in the path of the relief valve. Fine, remove the motor. Area surrounding motor was solid ice. Let it thaw and it works. Install it, it works for a few hours and then stops. Motor housing is full of water and it's 'sealed' with no way to remove the water. Water freezes and binds the motor. Roll the dice, drill small holes in lowest part of the downward facing side of motor housing, shake out the water. Stick in the oven for 2 hours at 200 degrees. Shake some more. Let it cool off and dry, reinstall and it works. Running the ice dispenser hourly throughout the day. Hoping to not have to buy a new one for $70.

Stupid design.

Goober Peas fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Mar 10, 2018

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Previa_fun posted:

Not the top of the page but have a Biscuit:

7 months old now. His mom's owner said he's a lab/shephard mix but we have no idea what this dog is made of.

I would like to have a Biscuit

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Tomarse posted:

This is my yellow saab:

I have a set of 'inca' allow wheels to go on it, like the ones in this picture:

I am about to get the wheels refurbished and powder coated

I am thinking about getting them done a different colour because silver is boring, but i'm not totally sure what to go for. I'm tempted by black or gunmetal grey but I've never seen these wheels in any other colour before in person so i'm not sure what it will look like. Has anybody got any suggestions?

Here's one I GIS'd which appears to be black and silver:

I like your yellow Saab. Does it have the alligator clamp safety belts?

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Rhyno posted:

I am done there yes.

Quitters never prosper. You are an anamoly.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Pizza butt stankin it great

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

:stonk:

Two weeks from now I hand over the keys to my house to its new owner. I'm ready to get this over with!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Add me to the owns a Rolex club. I keep it in the safe because I rarely wear attire for which a $25k watch is logical or appropriate.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Nah not a stalker, just someone who knew all the forums superstars and what everyone was up to

I think he was big gay dick or something like that but I forget his username

Playing with a big gay dick? Didn't know you were on that team LOL

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I like to think Rhyno is not an idiot despite living in Indiana

:colbert:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

You guys have weird shifters

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

A coworker just had a kid...and named it Prius

:doh:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Tampax is an appropriately named product

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

You guys - my coworker named his daughter Prius. I mean if you're going AI with your kids, at least do something cool.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

No, but she'll be efficient.

Presumably low emissions as well

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Locked and loaded - house buy/sell is next Thursday morning.

Ready to get'er done

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Milk makes me congested and pimpley (but oddly cheese does not) so cereal is a sometimes treat.

That said, I grew up on Post Raisin Bran mixed with Crispix (well, Chex before Crispix was a thing). But if I'm going to do a sometimes treat it's going to be either Lucky Charms, Froot Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or Golden Grahams.

Also, someone turns 40 today :toot: This is when I start counting backwards, right?

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I can't handle almond or soy milk unless it's a smoothie or mixed. I love the taste of full fat moo juice but man it tears me up.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Cage posted:

Took a picture of myself for the first time in 11 years, got myself on tinder. Having a quantum of self esteem is neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Today is moving day :toot:

I simultaneously know exactly where everything and nothing is.

• Locked thread