Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

holy moley rip

Can I interest you in a series 6 JDM FD RX-7 for under $10k Canadian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

the spyder posted:

Help me figure out how to finance a Spirit R and store it at your house for a decade....

It would be in good company, I'd be known as the guy with two Spirit R's. I am trying to figure out how to finance one myself right now.

I also just had to pass on a $1000 S6 RX-7 roller and a $1750 S7 RX-7 roller due to storage space constraints.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Another thing about JDM cars, and I'm not sure if KakerMixs thread ever touched on (apologies, if so), is that Japan is a densly populated country. Every car has door dings and the front and rear bumpers are all scratched and dented. So much so that half of all the JDM FD's that I've seen in Canada have been resprayed at least once in their life prior to leaving Japan.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

I should probably pay my toll.

Clarke says hi!

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Yeah basically everywhere in the Tampa Bay region is cool besides Tampa if that makes sense :v:

I'll second this. The Clearwater area is loving awesome and I can't wait to go back. [Trying for the 2019 St. Petersburg Indy]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Wait until you're tripoding and getting lift off oversteer in a stock fiesta st. Small fwd hot hatches are awesome.

• Locked thread