Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Our new house has been going up quickly and I can't wait. I love my in-laws but looking forward to having a place to stay with more than 1 window. I think our cat is looking for something else two as he is finally being more adventurous and trying to get out of the basement when he believes the dogs are asleep.
:cattaxpicheresoon:

I believe I've done the simplest fix I've ever done for a car last night. My buddy's SO's new to her car was overheating, walked them through checking rad and topping it off (no not the overflow res like the mechanic did for you...)
Buddy works 12s 6pm to 6am, he checked it again before he left and topped it off. Took her out for a drive to check/diagnose the issue if it was continuing - it was with the temp rising, going too hot, and then crashing only to start rising again.
When we got the hood back up I looked around to see where the steam was coming from and saw that the spring style clamp I would have expected for the upper rad hose was replaced with a screw style hose clamp which was broken.
This thing has clearly been in a front end accident or severely hamfisted for something else because stuff around the area just isn't routed properly. Anyway had to replace the clamp with another screw style clamp (needs must).
All was well... true story bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

InitialDave posted:

That leaves 1% for Holdbrooks.

Glad I am not the only one that thought exactly this as I had to check and see if it was a Holdbrooks post.

• Locked thread