Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

InitialDave posted:

"Comments are disabled for this video."

This always translates as "We are wrong but don't want to have to hear it".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

There's nothing wrong with Yorkies per se, but their recent popularity has got a lot of lovely breeders into them which has resulted in some odd and unpleasant traits becoming a lot more common than they ought to be.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Cage posted:

Took a picture of myself for the first time in 11 years, got myself on tinder. Having a quantum of self esteem is neat!

I'm the best at tinder, every time I use it it says I'm unmatched :downsrim:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Just don't get all hosed up on it.

counterpoint: always get all hosed up on hockey, pussy.
Fisky.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Mar 29, 2018

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

The Door Frame posted:

I don't know of any other sport to watch that goes so well with being belligerently drunk other than MMA

Lacrosse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

LloydDobler posted:

buying upgrades and avatars and name changes helps out too

ya i did that
Shrugs Not Drugs was lame anyway
I miss my lovely Detroit title already though

• Locked thread