Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I think I'm buying a house. drat it. Weeeeeeeeee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
... I just side piped a buddies lifted miata with scraps around the shop. It's way better then I want to admit. The sound is amazing.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
It's 4pm and I can't keep going. I've been working on house projects outside all day and drat I'm outta shape. Time for scotch and youtube.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

McTinkerson posted:

Can I interest you in a series 6 JDM FD RX-7 for under $10k Canadian?

Help me figure out how to finance a Spirit R and store it at your house for a decade....

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

McTinkerson posted:

It would be in good company, I'd be known as the guy with two Spirit R's. I am trying to figure out how to finance one myself right now.

I also just had to pass on a $1000 S6 RX-7 roller and a $1750 S7 RX-7 roller due to storage space constraints.

How high is your ceiling.... Because lifts are cheap :D

I would pick those up in a heartbeat. I just got asked about a S6 roller for a 20B build.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Need car parts?
15% coupon on eBay up to $50 off.
PSPRINGTIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I feel like I just threw away a week of my life. drat things can be soul sucking some days. Even worse when they are consecutive.

• Locked thread