Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I was interested in running through all the cars I've owned so here goes:

1986 Mercury Cougar, V6 - 140 hp
1993 Plymouth Acclaim I4 - 100 hp
1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera I4 - 98 hp
2001 Jeep Wrangler I4 - 120 hp
2005 Ford Focus I4 - 136 hp
2011 Kia Forte5 I4 - 173 hp

767 total horsepower, or a little more than one Hellcat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Being married owns and I respect and love my wife too much to whine about dumb poo poo we argue about or what she does that drives me crazy on the internet where she doesn’t have the ability to share her side of the story or defend herself

Not that I think u guys are doing that rn since I skimmed

Also I forget if I posted it yet but there is a shitposter jr coming to a thread near you in 7 months and all signs point to this one sticking around unlike last time :D

Big congrats, TT!

Also, congrats Rhyno on the marriage and I sincerely hope it lasts a long time. Hopefully you won't need to reboot your universe any time soon.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Darchangel posted:

I thought 60k was too short a lifespan for the clutch in our Kia, but it's apparently normal - it's done it twice now, and the internet seems to agree.

What model? I have a 2011 Forte5 with about 54k right now. Haven't noticed any slipping yet.

• Locked thread