Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Well there's a lot of knowledgeable gun guys in here, would rather not post in TFR if I don't have to.

I figured "how to sell" was a general enough question.....I usually use CL to sell poo poo but you can't sell guns on CL.

Gunbroker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
NoVA is a mixed bag but RVA owns. I've been to Virginia Beach but poo poo's flat and I did flat for about 30 years because Florida.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

The Door Frame posted:

Well, my grandpa finally died. Old bastard clung on 5 days with pneumonia after his most recent heart attack, with end-stage COPD. It's weird, everyone knew he was a deadman walking, but he turned for the worse so suddenly that it caught all of us off guard. He was laughing, walking, having fun with the family 2 days before he was hospitalized. Half the people in my family thought he was going to go back home soon because he's so drat stubborn. Hell, when I said goodbye to him the last time, he tried to trick me into standing him up so he could get a ride with me

This sounds lovely, but it's almost a relief that he passed, because at least he isn't suffering anymore. That was a very long 5 days...

Hell dude, it sounds like you had a good time with him almost right up until he left. I'm sorry to hear that the last 5 days were rough, but it sounds like you are relieved and you have my condolences.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

That's a good point. My wife wants me to become an organ donor but gently caress that my poo poo stays in it's original package.

But why? If your dead you don't need it, but someone else might.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Oh. Please excuse my sleep deprived self.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Thule and Yamika are both good. What car are we talking about? If it flew off of the roof from one of those two brands it's almost assuredly loving Idiots Doing Things.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Anyway I ordered a TIG welder because welding thin Nissan flooring/transmission tunnel metal to thicker metal with a MIG sucks and I want to learn TIG.

I've been marveling at the pretty TIG welding but then I saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKJTvfOH5B0

gently caress yeah, I don't care how pretty it looks as long as it's properly good.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Throat coat is good stuff. Feel better!

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Cars set up for the 1/8th also have different gearing, too. To a point the guy is a little bit right though, there is more emphasis on launch technique as the 1/8 will punish you there more, but if you get a good launch for the 1/4 you're still going to benefit from it too.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Unfortunately my pit has gotten more aggressive toward other dogs since the baby came along. She used to be more happy go-lucky. She's still well behaved for the most part and doesn't go looking for trouble.

Off lead and away from the baby she just wants to play for the most part.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I am still meat pregnant.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Yorkies are awful and whoever conspired to breed them I hope their souls are burning for eternity.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I don't like Yorkies because they have incredibly annoying personality traits and are bluntly too small to be an actual dog. Cats are less dependent, smaller and typically quieter.

I'm a dog elitist :colbert:

Sometimes dog containment fails.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

angryrobots posted:

This is on the same level as horoscopes and Himalayan salt lamps.

But I'm not interested in debating it. Keep adopting rescues, whether papered or mutt, and rendering them sterile. :)

Most of the genetic defects are recessive traits right? So, uh, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I once got so hosed up on hockey I questioned my sexuality.

Why am I sharing this with you guys?

Shultzy.

• Locked thread