Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I forgot what engines were in most of my oldsmobile stable. None were impressive until the 96 cutlass with the 3.4 (215hp)

Right now:
04 Mustang Mach 1 - 305hp
98 Explorer - 205hp

One is slightly more fun than the other to drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Being 32 and still getting snow days is pretty, pretty cool.

omg want to boop those paws

Cage fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Mar 2, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I once told my sister she owed me a very nice dinner. My reasoning was that as a single employed person it cost me $12K in one year for the privilege of being an American. She worked part time part of the year and quit her job. She was unmarried with two kids and was living with her babies daddy who supported them. Not only did she get a full refund of any and all taxes she paid but in addition was given $7K because she qualified as below the poverty level.
She told you to gently caress off, right?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

epic bird guy posted:

Its past 7:00 and still pretty light outside.

Daylight savings ain't so bad
Joining the bitch posts to say that it's "daylight saving" time, not savings!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Adiabatic posted:

I also hosed that question up 2 nights ago on HQ.
I just googled that, how much money have you made?

I just found out about google rewards :coal:

Cage fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Mar 12, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Why? I was bummed when I got it a year ago because it looks like a tablet but I got over it and haven't really run into any major issues.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Annihilation was doooope.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Sorry CH, sucks seeing someone in pain in a situation where it can be easily avoided.

Whats the girlfriend like? You didn't mention her beyond saying he lives with her, she just lets him do whatever?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
All black everything. Black cards, black cars.

Cage fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Mar 14, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Happy pi day!

I was bored.

Cage fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Mar 14, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Overflowing cherries am I right :argh:

e: nice pies I'd eat em

Cage fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Mar 14, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Put in offer on a house. Theres one other offer and they're deciding at noon. :ohdear:

Excitedread.

Cage fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 15, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I am soaking up zero information from that post.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I didnt know we were calling him adi. :ohdear:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Having no facebook is great. However, those with friends may feel differently.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Larrymer posted:

The only thing you really miss out on are pictures of your friends kids. :v:
Thats funny, for some people it was a reason to leave. :v:

epic bird guy posted:

What I'm wrestling with is that I do use it as a social network, but pretty much just with messenger, not any of the other features.
You can disable your facebook page entirely and choose to only keep messenger, which is what I did.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Larrymer posted:

:thejoke:

Miss out, not miss.
Gotcha. Didn't know you well enough to tell if you serious or not. Lotta parents in this forum.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Beverly Cleavage posted:

What prompted all this discussion about the forums closing? lowtax being lowtax? I'm clearly not in the know.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/announcement.php?forumid=1

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

I have a confession. Well, multiple.

Raisin Bran is good. (I hate raisins in general: Like Alton Brown says, raisins are always optional, but for some reason it works in the cereal)

Total is pretty okay. I like it.

Cracklin' Oat Bran is loving amazing.

Crispix is my jam. Favorite go-to cereal. Kix is right next door.

This was your sponsored-by-Kellogg (are they GM or Kellogg or nabisco? I don't know I only know the boxes) post.
Cracklin Oat Bran is a secret oatmeal Cookie Crisp. I am dangerous around that stuff.

I don't do cereal much anymore since it's awkward to eat at work. I still snack on some dry quaker oatmeal squares though.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

It's the cookie crisp for adults! And it's supposed to be good for you, which is why it comes in such small boxes.

Probably not good for you if you eat 1/3rd the box in one bowl, though :smith:
Not sure if I'm extra gullible today because I've already been :thejoke:'d once today but that stuff might be the worst cereal possible. It's basically cookies, unironically. ¾ of a cup is 200 calories and 7 grams of fat.

That tiny 17oz cereal box is 10 servings, so 2000 calories in a total box.

Cage fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Mar 28, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Goober Peas posted:

Milk makes me congested and pimpley (but oddly cheese does not) so cereal is a sometimes treat.
Even all the other milk varieties? Almond milk is really good, plus it stays good for at least a month or two in your fridge.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Wear dri-fit type material long sleeves I do all the time to protect my arms from UV. https://www.xcelwetsuits.com/shop/mens-uv

Maybe you need to live in Buffalo for a few years like i did, then you will learn to fully appreciate and love Florida.
The winter months make me appreciate the hot summer, and the summer months makes me appreciate that I don't have to wear shorts and a tshirt in winter.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Seminal Flu posted:

See, YOUR prejudicial views are open to mockery and derision, but let me post MY prejudicial views in comic form and it's funny, because those Canadians, amiright?
No its funny because its kate beaton. If she wrote a comic about dumb american stuff it would probably be funny too.

edit: also shes Canadian so

Cage fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Mar 28, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Well I guess the climate changed since you moved.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Took a picture of myself for the first time in 11 years, got myself on tinder. Having a quantum of self esteem is neat!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Gotta admit that dude looks like he has it all.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I got matched with an ad. :wink:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Ether Frenzy posted:

Comrade Flynn bought one of those last year and he's now of the belief it's his favorite vehicle, including over the Murcielago and the Focus RS. And the Delta Integrale he just got.
Is he still salty about the ribbing we gave him and just not posting here or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

Yeah my bud is actually tempted to sell it. He's off to grad school this year and then he'll be a hospital's bitch for 3 years so he figures sell it, invest the cash and get whatever supercar he wants after he's a Doctor.

He has no school debt for those who will ask.
Your friend went from way cool to way diiiiiick.

A grandpa buying a 20+ year old supra for a grandson seems pretty specific.

• Locked thread