Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Rhyno posted:

She put on 200 pounds since high school and I guess enough was enough for him.

Rhyno posted:

they haven't banged in 10 years and he's been faithful the entire time.

Your acquaintances, as always, are amazing. My last longterm relationship ended for many reasons, but a big one for me was the fact we hadn't banged in 9months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

You guys just made me go get my beat old $100 Citizen eco-drive out of my key tray and see if it's still holding time, since I haven't worn it since last year.

Aside from 1hr daylight savings difference, it is exactly accurate. God I love that watch. I even lost it for two years and when I finally found it in a pair of dress slacks, it started ticking right away after a few minutes in the sun.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Fantastic, I can't wait to enjoy my favorite shows on yet another garbage website or app with ads for itself every five minutes. Hopefully the content I'm watching will struggle to load as the various other autoplay teasers/ads/popups are prioritized! At least I won't just be able to be alerted of new episodes and watch easily on my smartTV anymore.

oldmanyellsatclouds.jpg

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

cakesmith handyman posted:

Facebook is loving toxic. If it wasn't the only way to keep in touch with certain people I'd delete it right now.

Completely agree.

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 24, 2018

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

LloydDobler posted:

I still love this forum enough that I'd pay $10 annually to stay on it, I wonder if that's something that would work for lowtax. Anyone else? Or would most of you just peace out?

In fact, I think that's what I'll donate. :10bux: for each year I've been here after the initial signup.

Yeah I absolutely would pay more than that for a subscription annually type deal. Problem is Lowtax is allergic to money and management.

I donated some bucks last night because I love these dead old forums and feel legit bad for the tax man.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Today we chilled in Manhattan beach and Venice beach

Someone please share the secret to uprooting your life and moving 2000mi away to sunshine and happiness

Well yeah those places are neato, get the nice beach temps, and this is literally going to be the most ideal couple weeks of beautiful weather all year. I'm going camping in the middle of a SoCal desert this week because it will be incredible, even out there. Figure out where you could realistically afford to live inland (SFV or Anaheim or whatever), and come back in august and spend a week there, driving the commute you'd be driving. Be sure to not run A/C for a couple of days to simulate peak-demand power outages!

Glad you're having fun, how much longer are you in town? Doing any more touristy stuff?

also obligatory gently caress off, we're full mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

LloydDobler posted:

I guess Low Tax had his surgery and lived. Also check this out!

I did my donation like I said, also buying upgrades and avatars and name changes helps out too, so you get something out of it if you don't want to just donate.

Hey, that's pretty cool. I donated some bucks to SA, posting this to remind everyone to do the same if they can. It's like the last ok place on the internet, which isn't saying much I know :unsmith: I'd certainly really hate to see it die.

• Locked thread