Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Ubiquitous_ posted:

"I'd say, 'Nice to meet you,' but I don't believe in the concept of time. So I'll just say, 'we've always met.'"

*cue Katt Wiliams dumbfounded*

I belly laughed at this line which is pretty rare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I feel like this episode was written specifically because Zazie Beetz was born in Germany

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

quote:

If Van and Earn had set out to choose the day trip most likely to derail their relationship, they couldn’t have done much better than Helen, a weird little tourist attraction about 90 miles north of Atlanta. Helen was once a bustling logging community, which borrowed its lilting name from the daughter of the railroad surveyor who paved the way for the settlers who eventually inhabited it. Once all the timber was cut, there was a mass exodus, and in 1968, a group of local business owners agreed on a plan to goose tourism by renovating the entire town in the Bavarian architecture style.

lol that it’s not even a town with real German heritage and some guys were like “let’s just turn it into a Bavarian village”

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Definitely going to have nightmares

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I thought this episode was so well done I didn’t even think about how it was going to be divisive

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Also the U Mad hat was very good

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Don't know if I'll ever hear Laffy Taffy the same way again

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I thought that was a very weird season finale but apparently this is an 11-episode season

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Earn’s expression when he saw the gun was perfect

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Show did a very, very good job of making me forget about it. Actually had an audible oh no when I saw it. This was the finale right? God I hope they do at least an ep abroad.

Yes, this was the season finale.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

General Dog posted:

C'mon guys, it's literally Chekov's gun

Just because you notice it in the first act doesn’t mean you’ll remember it. The show did an effective job of making the audience feel as distracted by everything else as Earn did.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
What was up with Tracy at the end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Pussy Quipped posted:

Is season 3 happening for sure?
I love this show.

It’s one of FX’s biggest shows I’m pretty sure. Really just a matter of Glover’s time commitments.

• Locked thread