Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Someone make a new thread, I'm sure we're all tired of the thread equivalent of "doing the dishes, but making sure they're still dirty so you mum never tells you to do the dishes again" by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Don Dongington posted:

Someone make a new thread, I'm sure we're all tired of the thread equivalent of "doing the dishes, but making sure they're still dirty so you mum never tells you to do the dishes again" by now.

The megathread returns, long live the megathread.

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs. Vote Greens.

hooman posted:

I can't edit so I'm going to doublepost.

I should clarify that I hate that he got poo poo on for this statement. He's also a racist piece of poo poo, and should be poo poo on for that, but on this specific account he's exactly right and instead of taking a deep look at our broken culture instead just call him a nazi and force him to retract.

My initial reflex was to disagree with you, but reading the context... Holy poo poo you're right.

Dude wants to succeed, he joined the LNP because "that's what you do to succeed"... He recognises that he's thinking about which party would be advantageous to him, not about what's good for the community as a whole.

Obviously people like that should have some sense knocked into them because thinking only about what benefits you even when it comes to the detriment of everyone else is shite, but at least he recognises that yes, by his internal logic he would have been a nazi in 1930s Germany.

Dude gets points for insight. I wonder if any of the other parties will try to appeal to this noxious demographic.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

JBP posted:

Did Turnbull say it wasn't a thing? I gave up on following that stupid poo poo.

the South African government said Turnbull and Bishop called them to and said to ignore Dutton, something Dutton has subsequently denied

love too spark a diplomatic incident by being a neo-nazi senior cabinet minister

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

here's a new thread because literally no one else can do it

jbp what happened man, i thought you wqanted to do this poo poo

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853376

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

froglet posted:

this noxious demographic.

“this noxious demographic” makes up all of the most wealthy and influential individuals in the world. i can guarantee you that the ceo of any given large multinational would have been 100% on board with the nazi program if they had been around in the 30s.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

BBJoey posted:

“this noxious demographic” makes up all of the most wealthy and influential individuals in the world. i can guarantee you that the ceo of any given large multinational would have been 100% on board with the nazi program if they had been around in the 30s.

I can think of at least one demographic that probably wouldn't be.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

do not interrupt me while i am making sweeping declarations and denunciations

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

tithin posted:

here's a new thread because literally no one else can do it

jbp what happened man, i thought you wqanted to do this poo poo

I'm on holiday BC long weekend and don't want to phone op

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

JBP posted:

I'm on holiday BC long weekend and don't want to phone op

loving leaner

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

A cheese-powered State, clean delicious energy.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

same

light for the lost
Apr 1, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
my fleshy torso tumbles threadward

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

light for the lost posted:

my fleshy torso breasts tumble threadward

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

light for the lost posted:

my fleshy torso tumbles threadward

Is there like some sort of Avshalom detecting bot in operation now because this was really fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

hiddenmovement posted:

Is there like some sort of Avshalom detecting bot in operation now because this was really fast

She keeps drawing attention to herself in the USpol/Trump threads. I'm pretty sure she's getting what she wants.

• Locked thread