Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

JBP posted:

I'm pretty sure they're all as "fresh" as you can get. I actually feel really bad for Weatherill since he seems like one of the only politicians in the game with an actual vision, rather than just trying to win for the sake of winning or defending business interests. I enjoyed his tenacity and take no poo poo attitude and it sucks that the state didn't get another term of him trying to achieve some good stuff.

Hopefully he gets a shot at a federal seat at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Remember when Ted Cruz wanked off

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Doctor Spaceman posted:

SW Tasmania was also proposed (with some official backing) but one of the main proponents died before it could really get anywhere.

Proposing sending holocaust survivors to south-west Tassie is a really subtle way to keep the flame of antisemitism alive.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Yeah, I think they were maybe going for vulnerability (e.g. he was "fleshy" rather than muscular) but it just reads as "lol fat guy"

It reads as an Avshalom post.

• Locked thread