Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tasmantor
Aug 13, 2007
Horrid abomination
I know that "dunking" on JBP is all the rage but I'm curious how would an article outlining the same details be written without being perceived as an attack on immigrants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasmantor
Aug 13, 2007
Horrid abomination
Just why? How does fighting the battery plant help you at all? Surely none of your campaign donors are loosing money to it? So why, other than spite and a hatred for anything that isn't coal/gas combustion, bother ffs. They must know they will end up regretting it?

Tasmantor
Aug 13, 2007
Horrid abomination

hooman posted:

Guys, the greens aren't perfect. My bubble is shattered. Time to join the LNP since if the greens aren't perfect there's literally difference.

no* difference

So is the line off shore detention? Otherwise that argument applies to the ALP just as easily. Like it's starting to look like the greens are attracting born to rule types and rotting at the core, just like the ALP did when it turned to poo poo. So yeah they are still better but are they loosing their good status?

Tasmantor
Aug 13, 2007
Horrid abomination
Left is always getting those poor reffos to hurt themselves for political gain. Tisk tisk smdh

*Continues to support offshore detention*

Tasmantor
Aug 13, 2007
Horrid abomination

JBP posted:

My dad fell two years ago and nearly died of the resulting brain injury. I'm so sorry to hear this. Put your friends on high alert to do things for you or at the very least be stopping by your house frequently to hang out. Don't get too pissed it will make you feel like poo poo. I hope you're ok dude, hang in there and be around good people as much as you can.

Better get out of the thread! :rimshot:

N'thing the seek out company and not bottling feelings up. Sucks that it happened, hope you feel better before K Rudd's concession speech finishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasmantor
Aug 13, 2007
Horrid abomination
No you see they are doing better than most off their labour, this makes them greedy scum. Please ignore the 1% making more than the rest of us as they aren't doing it by actually working.

• Locked thread