Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mad Katter posted:

I'd be surprised if it didn't in Batman though.

I'm in Batman and lots of the Greens signage is about Adani, they obviously think it's an issue concerning people around here. It concerns me, to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Voted in Batman. Rise up, Bernardi & liberty alliance all had candidates. I assumed Australian People's Party was right wing racists too but they seem kind of populist/left wing. The mood in Clifton Hill seems pretty pro Alex Bathal. My first election since going vego, was tough to go without the democrasausage

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Solemn Sloth posted:

Surely of all loving places Batman would have vegan sausage alternatives at the polling place

I know, I'm on the south side of the hipster proof fence too. Probably could have got onions in bread with sauce I guess.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

gay picnic defence posted:

Yeah, even vegetarian lasagna or moussaka or whatever seems like an entre compared to the meat filled version. Pump that poo poo full of quorn or TVP or something, not some watery tomato based liquid.

I've been trying out being fully veg since the start of the year and I made my usual moussaka recipe with the meat switched for mushrooms and lentils, it was really good. Also like the other poster said, beans, beans, beans. They rule.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

swimsuit posted:

should i listen to boonta vista in spite of the fact all the male hosts faces are very annoying and they all write for pedestrian

I listened to it for the first time the other day, it was OK.
That particular episode kind of seemed a bit media watch-ish in that they bagged out a lovely journalist for a while

The guys have terrible radio voices and delivery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

gay picnic defence posted:

I like Jon Faine but he does seem to have the occasional brain fart.

It's like he was stuck in "interviewing-a-politician-so-drag-them-over-the-coals" mode and forgot he was interviewing an ostensibly innocent person with an interesting story

• Locked thread