Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Starshark posted:

I don't know much about international economics and the ABC article on this subject is annoying horseshit - what are the consequences for the US of Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminium?

They’re about to have their export industries hit with a bunch of retaliatory tariffs on industries that will actually matter in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

that article hosed me up

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

don't forget Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Calling everything that could potentially have a racial context a dog whistle as if that inherently means something is some lazy disingenuous poo poo.

It's worth pointing out, but once it's pointed out the discussion should quickly move to the actual merits of the argument.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Love to welcome highly skilled workers into my country where graduate jobs are extremely hard to come by. Baby boomers need more money from their shares. Even caring for a second about the middle class youth of our country is dog whistling.

Genius Australian guide to fixing expertise shortages: let companies bring in mid level people with skills for cheap in perpetuity while graduates are never given jobs or skilled up

gucci bane fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Mar 12, 2018

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Knobb Manwich posted:

Are wealth creators like job creators?

Yes but with more automation

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBqvbf-pFY

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Kill all boomers

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

I raise you this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc_KJEwzq74

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Lol at Ian Goodenough prioritizing white people over his own race

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Buying one submarine

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

ITT greens voters revealing they have no financial literacy :smug:

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

US politics is fun but apart from the digital news all that poo poo has no relevance to us.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

A BARNABY Joyce adviser was fired after a Christmas party stunt where he “dacked” a young male staffer in front of dozens of people — only to be rehired months later by the former deputy prime minister’s colleague Mark Coulton.

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Turnbull will become group CEO of Goldman Sachs

• Locked thread