Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

tithin posted:

Tasmania's got an election going on?

Apparently they're also talking up pokies and how they ensure JOBS AND GROWTH
Also their plans to cut down all the old growth forests, but just ignore that for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

bell jar posted:

how are queenslanders gonna build a tank when they cant even build a flood wall lol

That's ok, most armoured recce is amphibious anyway.

I mean, this one isn't since its almost 3 times the weight of an ASLAV, but thats nothing new. I'd post a clip of The Pentagon Wars when they talk about sinking 4 Bradleys trying to make it amphibious, but I can't find one

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Knorth posted:

Which stage of an Animorphs cover is each party?

Which episode(s) of Round the Twist best summarises the current political climate?

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

hooman posted:

Maybe this is a dumb question but what's the problem with having slightly smaller footies and basketballs for womens versions of the sports?

Wouldn't having your play item being scaled to the slightly smaller average size of the player make the game play more similarly?

Javelin, hammer and shotput have different implements for mens and womens competitions...

The AFL thread was talking about it earlier- most of the players initially used full size balls so the smaller ones throw them off. They are also lighter and are more affected by wind I think

But the commission is too busy whoring out AFLX so :effort:

• Locked thread