Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Elissimpark posted:

Voted in Braddon - not even a democracy sausage for consolation.

That's a bloody outrage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Schlesische posted:

There are in fact good JSPs out there. I managed to back my way into one (JobProspects Prahran, they seem to do good work).

I was with them in Heidelberg 7 years back and they were loving useless, exactly the same situation as cheese-cube described. I found a job through family, told the JSA I was done and they had the gall to tell me I had to fill out an appreciation survey so they could grade my agent. I didn't and they kept ringing me at least once a week for the next 3 months, along with letters asking me to please fill it out or my agent will get in trouble. :qq:

Don't go to a JSA, if you have to, find one that's a non-profit as they're generally miles above the for-profit scum.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

JBP posted:

I'm thinking of starting a single issue Xenophon type party to just run in the senate called the corporate taxation enforcement party and just loving block and poo poo on everything until it happens.

I'd vote for that party.

• Locked thread