Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe
why is nobody mentioning the true nsw crisis of the moment, which is that according to my sources the city of newcastle is completely out of weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe

adamantium|wang posted:

she lives in mudgee
i used to live in mudgee and it is an evil, evil little town

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe
gulgong rules though

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe

Pinball Jizzard posted:

In agreement, I moved from iinet to loving Telstra. I now receive better customer service and support.

gently caress you Mbali from the South Africa call centre, I’ve already done all the NBN required testing 5 times at different parts of the day and proved without a doubt the issue is the exchange.
lol did you just blame a random black person in another country for the nbn being poo poo

:australia:

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe
i am the barnababy's father

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe
i stuff chicken nuggets up my vag to stem the grisly tide

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe
rupert you loving wimp, leonard cohen fell down the stairs and broke his back while suffering from leukaemia and he still managed to put out one of his best albums on his deathbed, what have you achieved in your old age? loving nothing, you idiot, you impotent waste of nutrients

he's going to die miserable, lonely and unfulfilled, i love this. the name be blessed

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe
as every baby boomer drops off the perch from here on in they will compare their dying days to those of leonard cohen and find themselves wanting, which brings me a nasty and contemptuous joy

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe
no, my friends, don't worry - at the end the capacity for self-reflection breaks through even to the most stubborn individual, and they realise that their life's accomplishments are hollow and insignificant when compared to the miraculous complexity of the plan

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe

drunkill posted:

Sadly he'll get a state funeral and be remembered as 'a great Australian'
so could you, if you got started tomorrow and lived to 85

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe

Doctor Spaceman posted:

What ended up happening with Elizabeth?
she was fed to the pigs

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe
i loving warned you people four corners and the abc in general were leaning into full hitler re: migrant australians but did you listen to me? no. an armed takeover at the right time could have fixed all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass frog
Feb 28, 2018

by Smythe

million dollar mack posted:

How does one get a potato removed from parliament anyway
with a shotgun

• Locked thread