Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Kevin James Bond

It writes itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
James Bond: Mall Cop

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

of course the movie I suggested as a horrible joke actually exists

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

LesterGroans posted:

Skyfall's petty blah and is almost completely propped up by the cinematography.

God loving drat, that cinematography, though.

Skyfall's the only Bond I've seen in theaters more than once and it was worth it.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Vagabundo posted:

The Moore Bonds, with one or two exceptions, are absolute gutter trash and aren't worth the poo poo on the wad of toilet paper I've wiped my butt with.

God drat, dude, they're not that bad

Like I'd honestly say that the Moore movies are more different than they are bad; it's weird going to Moore from any other Bond, but I don't think a single one of his Bond movies, even A View to a Kill, is completely worthless.

(I mean, A View to a Kill is hands down the worst Moore Bond, and one of the worst Bonds period, and it still has Walken, Duran Duran, and Grace Jones.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
yeah I unironically loving love the Dalton movies and I've always kind of wanted to make a spy movie in the same style.

• Locked thread