Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unmature
May 9, 2008
I had some of my dad's old comics, but the first one I remember being all mine was a preview of Ultimate X-Men #1 they gave out at Monster Jam. Then I went to a comic shop and bought Ultimate Spider-Man #8 with my own money and saved up for the trade that collected 1-7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I've put off Slott's Silver Surfer because I don't like his Spider-Man but finally jumped into it tonight based on the last few posts. Loving it.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I'm many issues deep into Peter David's Hulk and they're still just kinda loving around in the desert. It's decent, but when does it get amazing and when does the child abuse stuff come up?

• Locked thread