Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

drat...We were just wondering what he was up to at the shop on Wednesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

A Strange Aeon posted:

That actually looks like a fun read--though doesn't Slott have a bad reputation around these parts? I feel the Allred art would more than make up for it.

But wait! Why does Marvel Unlimited only have issues #4 to #13?? What the gently caress?

The trades probably still sell well. An omnibus edition would be a real treat. Slott brings his A game for Allred.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Ugh. He's at every Michigan convention, and I always make sure to say hi and see if he needs coffee.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I'm sure Mark Waid will do something if he didn't already know.

Going to talk to the owner of my comic store to see if we can get Bill in for Free Comic Book Day. I sold him a few sci fi paperback novels a couple years back, and now I feel bad I didn't just give them to him. I was a big fan of the Maxx when it was on MTV, and was actually watching it at the bar a couple nights ago.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Madkal posted:

I think he wrote/co-plotted the first 15 issues of the Maxx.

According to Bill, MTV was in talks with Sam about creating a project for them, and Sam called in Bill to help write it.

• Locked thread