Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Head's up, Amazon is doing a Marvel digital sale and Tom King's Vision series is $.99 for the entire thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It is literally one of the best comics I've ever read and there's no excuse to skip it for a buck.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It is a pretty random selection of comics. Outside of the normal stuff I would actually recommend the first two volumes of The 'Nam, a Vietnam war comic that had issues written by Larry Hama.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Samuringa posted:

Holy poo poo, loving finally, I can't beli-

:bang:

Wait, wait a minute...

it's Kindle and Comixology

Now we're playing :c00lbert:

In America there really isn't a point of making a distinction. Although an annoying thing is that if you buy something on Amazon you get it on Comixology but not the other way around.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Speaking of anime/manga I'm super stoked that The Vinland Saga is going to get an anime. I just hope it isn't like the other manga adaptation Yukimora got where they padded out the story with a bunch of new side characters.

• Locked thread