Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Carra's a right oval office

I saw this during the game and wondered why more wasn't made of it. IIRC he didn't even get a word from the ref.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

They're three months late and I don't know if it'll save them from the drop

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

I think it's just really loving stupid by Topman. Either they were completely unaware of the coincidence and nobody in the process spotted the really obvious connotations, or they did know and decided to ignore it.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

United posters what do you think could have been done different to avoid the post-SAF collapse? Would Moyes as a figurehead with SAF's back office team have helped? Or did SAF just leave the squad in such a position that it was almost inevitable?

I personally thought that SAF didn't plan for the future with his recruitment at all and a drop off was always going to happen as a result. However, with the right manager (i.e. not David Moyes Football Genius) someone (I don't know who) could have come in with that in mind and take a few seasons of 4th-7th finishes while bringing in the right players. Instead you've appeared to go from short-term fix to short-term fix, it remains to be seen how long Mourinho get but you've had three very different managers who have only had 2-3 seasons to mould the squad.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

wooger posted:

A reminder: Sterling is garbage when he’s not playing in a team of supermen who put 8 chances on a plate for him every game.

Where are you getting that from because Sterling's been pretty good ever since he came into the side in 13/14.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

wooger posted:

Watching him play for City & England, and waste 2/3 of his chances.

He's scored double figures for his club every season since 13/14.

Also - who else is better than him?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

United have something like an 80% win percentage with Mata and a 40% without. Mental Mourinho would want to get rid. I saw someone say today that they should get rid of Mourinho at this point for the good of the team.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Vegetable posted:

No footie this weekend, it's bullshit

I'm watching LFC legends play Bayern Munich legends. It's 4-4 at half time and Fowler scored with his dick.

It's free on the website if anyone wants to see 40 year old men run jog around a bunch and also some cool goals.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

This is German but it says Tuchel is not going to Arsenal:

https://twitter.com/Ozzywessi/status/977871751114887168

Bild say the same

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

There's no way the "elbow" is a foul, the second one is probably worthy of a yellow these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Lmao West Brom have sacked Pardew after four months

Maybe chairmen will realise he's a poo poo manager???

• Locked thread