Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
2nd easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Good win though that, did what we had to do and got the three points. I'm pretty sure that's the first time we've beaten Rafa as well?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

The Coffee Dork

Yeah

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

EvilHawk posted:

Bahaha how do you not give that?

mercy

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

I hope city haven't gotten complacent from battering the Arse 2 games in a row, if they do the needful against Chelsea tomorrow we'll have a 7 point buffer for top 4

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It would be extremely good imho if United finished the season behind City and Liverpool

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
Somehow Mane's best finishes are when he is falling over in some way. Love it.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

cheese posted:

Somehow Mane's best finishes are when he is falling over in some way. Love it.

The guy has the most insane balance. I think like 90% of his goals last season he was falling over while he shot.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

EvilHawk posted:

The guy has the most insane balance. I think like 90% of his goals last season he was falling over while he shot.

Falling over when shooting sounds like the opposite of insane balance??

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Hegay posted:

Falling over when shooting sounds like the opposite of insane balance??

Maybe he meant insane in a literal sense

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Blue Star Error posted:

Maybe he meant insane in a literal sense

Yeah this. He is constantly falling over but pulls off these goals and passes that he has no right to do.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Insurrectionist posted:

How did David Moyes fool so many of us for years into thinking he was a decent manager?

a combination of everton's low standards and fergies mind games from beyond the grave.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

unfortunately there are only about 23 guys who are willing to mismanage a football club for millions of dollars and we have to rotate them

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Xabi posted:

Also, I must admit I don't understand the people raving about Robertson.

He's real good but that wasn't one of his better games. There was gently caress all space to do anything and the weather was clearly making it difficult as there were some awful first touches in that game.

Good result though and Van Dijk looks like everything I could want from a defender; he's unbeatable in the air, fast, strong, and is a very good passer- short or long.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

EvilHawk posted:

The one that stands out was the goal last season at the Emirates where he cuts in on his left and looks like he is barely keeping his feet the whole time before curling it majestically in.

I was fully against signing The Ox but I can see now that my mistake was thinking that Wenger was still a good manager. Turns out when he gets to play CM with actual good attacking players around him, he is good.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

cheese posted:

The one that stands out was the goal last season at the Emirates where he cuts in on his left and looks like he is barely keeping his feet the whole time before curling it majestically in.

I was fully against signing The Ox but I can see now that my mistake was thinking that Wenger was still a good manager. Turns out when he gets to play CM with actual good attacking players around him, he is good.

Klopp is also probably doing a better job of talking with and motivating him, he just seems much more confident

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Liverpool’s coaching staff have also given him tactical direction on how to press and defend instead of merely being told to “express his qualities on the pitch.”

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Liverpool are good and the Ox is also surprisingly good.

There was that one moment in the match today where he did a classic Arsenal-style dribble and held onto the ball way too long until he was closed down and couldn't make a good pass but he was otherwise really solid.

Perhaps it is actually Wenger who is bad.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

vyelkin posted:

There was that one moment in the match today where he did a classic Arsenal-style dribble and held onto the ball way too long until he was closed down and couldn't make a good pass

We call that “expressing yourself”

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Lol if Arsenal loses this one

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Vegetable posted:

Lol if Arsenal loses this one

As Souness said prematch, they'll probably win and probably win big (3 or 4 nil). It won't change anything though.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i hope they lose, wenger walks, and then they get relegated next season

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
L O L

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Oh my.goooooddddd

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hahahaha

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
slam Dunk

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

lmao

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

loving lmao

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Who didn't see that coming

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

thats such poo poo defending

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Cech is easily the worst keeper in the top six now and that is hilarious

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Cech has been baaaaad

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
omg arsenal are so shaken lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal making Brighton look like City here.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

EvilHawk posted:

Cech is easily the worst keeper in the top six now and that is hilarious

theres only 4 or 5 first choice keepers worse than him in the league on form imo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It was a good decision at the time but lol that Arsenal is now stuck with a thin-skulled has-been and shipped off Buffon's heir apparent

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
why wengy cryin'
cuz he just got dunk'd on

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

anyone else think wenger should go?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.