Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I know its 2019 now but I found some good shrooms on my parent's apple tree

Sorry the photos aint great, my phone did NOT want to focus on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Scarodactyl posted:

Thanks to my 3d printer I was finally able to mount a scanner lens I got years ago to my camera, so I can finally take photos of quality mushrooms like this one!

For some reason it made me think of SA.

No ring?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Why are (some) mushrooms so poisonous, what benefit does it give them to be able to kill a whole pile of people per-cap

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I wish there was better scale, but these mushrooms are growing out of the moss on my parents apple tree and are insanely small and cute

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Got a photo of a couple of the little guys next to a 0.5mm mechanical pencil lead