Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

what a chokejob lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Zlatan Offsideovich

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Poor Chivas USA.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Very excited for the VAR conspiracy theory

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
You have got to loving be kidding me. I left at half to run errands and it ends 4-3 with a Zlatan game winning brace. For fucks sake

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

gtkor posted:

Very excited for the VAR conspiracy theory

There isn’t a conspiracy insomuch as we know it’s a frequently fixed and largely incompetent league that cannot handle review properly

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah but we should let people run with it for a bit first. We all know what we are dealing with in terms of competency.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Seltzer posted:

You have got to loving be kidding me. I left at half to run errands and it ends 4-3 with a Zlatan game winning brace. For fucks sake

I was in the middle of pouring my son some milk and shouted "WHAT THE gently caress!" and he thought it was directed at him. Absolutely insane, I'm so glad I chose to have tacos and watch el traffico

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Soulex posted:

el traffico

lol

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
That Valeri guy is pretty good.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

El Jebus posted:

That Valeri guy is pretty good.

I’m more impressed by the assist. How on earth did he make that pass? He never even picked his head up to look in Valeri’s direction

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

camoseven posted:

I’m more impressed by the assist. How on earth did he make that pass? He never even picked his head up to look in Valeri’s direction

Mate

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Soulex posted:

have tacos and watch el traffico

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

MLS live needs to bring back the condensed match option. I want to watch the LA game, but on my phone it's a bitch to jump to each goal during the replay.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I predict a 1-1 today in Denver.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
THE CHICAGO FIRE HAVE ACCRUED ONE (1) POINT ON THE MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER TABLE

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

paddyboat posted:

THE CHICAGO FIRE HAVE ACCRUED ONE (1) POINT ON THE MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER TABLE

Well aren't you guys loving fancy?...

...:smith:

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
Rapids seem to be running the 2017 playbook. Problems clearing the ball out of the defensive third, no ideas on offense, can't find each other when they do get the ball moving...so far it's pretty dire and almost all Philly.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Naturally as I post that the Rapids seem to wake up and are at least putting together a good sequence.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

This game is 100% at Philly's pace. Nothing of note for the Rapids at all aside from a possible Danny Wilson injury and an Axel Sjoberg sighting. 5 minutes until the half.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

What a dreadful first half. Looks like the Rapids kinda sorta woke up for the second half so far, but it's nice to see Sjoberg and Serna in.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I am outraged that the team I support is probably going to win this game of associated football.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Huh. That sure is a red card on Leerdam.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That's not a loving red card. gently caress you Elfath.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Why does this league hate itself? Another game ruined.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
He tapped him on the face and got a red lol

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I did not see the slap, but it sure would help if the Sounders actually tried shooting the ball.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Oh, there was a slap? I thought it was a red just for undercutting.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

That was a tale of two halves. Rapids step up, get three goals, Dom Badji gets a *hat trick*, and of course Rapids pick up I think four yellows on the night. 3-0 Rapids win on their first hat trick since 2011. More of that please!

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

whypick1 posted:

Oh, there was a slap? I thought it was a red just for undercutting.

It's not much of a slap but it looks like hands to the face minimum, and, well.

https://twitter.com/TotalMLS/status/980277800241389568

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Yeah, red by the letter, but :smith:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

TheBoyBlunder posted:

It's not much of a slap but it looks like hands to the face minimum, and, well.

https://twitter.com/TotalMLS/status/980277800241389568

And there's zero tolerance on hands to the face. Jesus.

Glad we're using VAR for things like that. Cool product, cool.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Now that it's the third straight game with a red card, the Sounders actually look well-practiced with the limitation.

e: spoke too soon lol this team sucks

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
This season sucks so much rear end. Next dude to draw a red should be shot out of a cannon into Elliot Bay. Tired of watching this poo poo.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Hell yea, SKC did what they do best. Somehow get a goal and hold that until the 90 minutes is up.
Can't wait for Zlatan to wreck poo poo next week.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Oh boy as if one Roldan wasn't enough

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
That was a real fun game of watching the Sounders come close to scoring and then not. The Sounders and Mariners losing on the same day really make it feel like summer is back.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

whypick1 posted:

Well aren't you guys loving fancy?

That’s me though.

I need a gif of Arriola doing the worst defensive bicycle kick in league history, and we may be gunning for 2013’s futility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

binge crotching posted:

MLS live needs to bring back the condensed match option. I want to watch the LA game, but on my phone it's a bitch to jump to each goal during the replay.

https://twitter.com/MLS/status/980930479632343040

• Locked thread