Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That should have been a red card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Pro rel for America now tia

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Graham Zusi is trash

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

camoseven posted:

Nooooo DC scored I’m so mad

Dc scored the equalizer in the 97th minute of five minutes of stoppage time. The refs forgot how to blow the loving whistle.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
So Seattle is missing both their best player in Lodeiro (same foot sprain that kept him out of Chivas match) and their only honest-to-goodness forward in Bruin (still hasn't cleared concussion protocol from Chivas game) today. If Dallas doesn't pick up 3 points, Pareja should probably be fired.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

So Seattle is missing both their best player in Lodeiro (same foot sprain that kept him out of Chivas match) and their only honest-to-goodness forward in Bruin (still hasn't cleared concussion protocol from Chivas game) today. If Dallas doesn't pick up 3 points, Pareja should probably be fired.

Looking at the starting lineup, the back 6 are back to normal again. Offense may still be lacking, but the defense should be better than it was vs Chivas. I can easily see it being a 0-0 or 1-1 game.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Did Shipp only pack his concrete cleats today? Jesus his touch has been horrible.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Ugh

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Sounders midfield passing has been awful

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
lol Dempsey is so drat dumb

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

gently caress this, I'm out

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

whypick1 posted:

gently caress this, I'm out

The only redeeming thing so far as a Timbers fan is texting today's game updates to my friend from Seattle.

Edit: and I’m still jealous of how well Seattle is playing in comparison.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

binge crotching posted:

Looking at the starting lineup, the back 6 are back to normal again. Offense may still be lacking, but the defense should be better than it was vs Chivas. I can easily see it being a 0-0 or 1-1 game.

Yeah, just a little wrong today

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
What a maroon

https://twitter.com/totalmls/status/975488913702883328?s=21

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Can VAR call it if it's trademarked?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Greetings from scenic Columbus, OH. It’s a city that appears to be full of drunkenness, decay and dumbass college kids.

It’ll do.

Anyway the two most awfully run squads in the league play here during an international break, and I’m here to yell at it and about it.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'm kind of amazed that the Twitter feed of Univision's coverage uses English graphics.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

I am so sick of the Lawrence Olum show. Kind of glad he's off just so we don't rely on him getting back.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I agree that the Crew should stay in Columbus, but those stands look pretty pretty preeetty empty except for the supporters stand

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Love to turn on a DCU game and watch them concede immediately lol

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Twice lol. Pro/Rel now cause DC hasn't deserved to be in this league for... what, 4 years now?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
No Kaku for NYRB is laaaame

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
alex muyl

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Minnesota sure are making a lot of CONCACAF tackles tonight and the ref seems pretty cool with it

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
drat that was a nice goal. Red Bulls love their set piece plays.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

BWP just dared to Zlatan. His influence has already been felt

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The best striker in MLS

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
What a ball and what a finish by BWP

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/MLS/status/977708259145469952

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I want to marry that pass

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
It’s a new week to say “DC United is trash”

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I feel like this is appropriate after that assist/I just found it

https://twitter.com/TeamMessi/status/786265390280302592

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Another fun SKC game of watching Croizet being played in positions he's uncomfortable in.
Glad we got a point out of that.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
After sleeping through on that Vancouver game last night I now understand why people less patient than me want Robinson fired. What a dull and frustrating affair that was: this team just can't break down a parked bus, the reason we keep making the playoffs is that nobody bothers doing that against us except, say, when half your first team is injured or away on international duty.

GG, Galaxy.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Soccer is on today folks! Toronto vs Real Salt Lake starts at 5PM PDT on TSN and MLS Live.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

barely putting out a lineup, looking forward to tuesday

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Altidore is a cool man and I am not afraid to say I love him.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Drunk Canuck posted:

Altidore is a cool man and I am not afraid to say I love him.

poor mans tosaint

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Why are we always on univision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Also our line up is really weird today which is to be expected. A lot of important players on the bench for the CL, I'm just wondering why Gamarra is starting.

• Locked thread