Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I realized that I had my mic set to open and I used to freak the gently caress out when I played that game. lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got extremely sick for 2 weeks from how much I yelled when I played APB once and it's why I started really trying hard to not get mad at video games and just avoid them if I can't help it lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ex 20 Year Old Who Screamed You loving human being!!!!!! at the top of his lungs for 4 hours a day to the point that the Woman Downstairs Starts Beating On Her Ceiling With A Broomstick here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember someone else had a open mic sitch and when I exploited the matchmaking to be put into a mission against someone I was standing next to and immediately tazed them he lost his loving mind and screamed "KILL THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was epic.

• Locked thread