Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I'm pretty sure that's "Rock the Baby": http://yoyo.wikia.com/wiki/Rock_the_Baby

And now you know!

Also, Pasqualo's big smile when she sees that tortoise is the same face I make whenever I see a tortoise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Was looking for something about the book of love in that last comic.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

You can totally pick up a tortoise by its shell. Although one that size might be tricky.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
You shouldn't really touch wild animals in general.

This comic ist cute and great.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

It's both hilarious and touching how Pasqualo's act of insane, instant, without hesitation self-sacrifice results in that guy making a positive change. I love that she's still totally afraid of getting hit by a car, but she just doesn't even hesitate, she's so pure she's just like, "gotta give my life for that tortoise, it's the right thing to do,", and the universe rewards her.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
The wages of virtue is chex mix.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Tenebrais posted:

You can totally pick up a tortoise by its shell. Although one that size might be tricky.

dude nah

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Fukkin' Traditional?!

Who do I got to blow make origami for around here to get me some savory Peanut Chex instead

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Oh poo poo son, it's an update!

Very Serious Poetry indeed.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Not exactly work safe.

I love that Eliza annexed the men's bathroom.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Mar 30, 2018

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

Not exactly work safe.

Hahaha it took me forever to see that. Looks like I got dick blindness.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Shits a lot more animated and poo poo this time around, looks good.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I am not seeing the dick. I'm pretty sure its just its tail. perhaps there is a joke I am missing?

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

thechosenone posted:

I am not seeing the dick. I'm pretty sure its just its tail. perhaps there is a joke I am missing?

Tear your eyes away from the very serious poetry.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
wow I thought you meant the dog

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

thechosenone posted:

wow I thought you meant the dog

That's where they get ya

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I mean, why else would you wear a nightgown if not to let your balls dangle in the breeze?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/980657297817878528?s=21

There’s something... off? Surreal? About most of the characters in PFM!!! It really reminds me of the way people behaved during the hell arc of It Hurts!!

I can’t decide if that’s the tone in writing that Gob and Josef decided to continue with, or if it’s just some side effect of it being the universe IH!! Pasqualo created or if something more nefarious is going on. Patience’s remark about God could be a throwaway joke... but I don’t think it will be.

Pasqualo and her friends we originally saw in IH!! seem more or less the same, but there is something very unsettling going on in the world around them.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Am I supposed to understand the game they're playing?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Am I supposed to understand the game they're playing?

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/980679020621647872

Quick! Someone figure out consistent rules to it.

I'll start:
1) Each participant has to list seven words.
2) While it is mostly played with nouns, adjectives are allowed.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Apr 2, 2018

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

check out this curse I found on that twitter page

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Monsters Going Their Own Way?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Ballz posted:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/980657297817878528?s=21

There’s something... off? Surreal? About most of the characters in PFM!!! It really reminds me of the way people behaved during the hell arc of It Hurts!!

I can’t decide if that’s the tone in writing that Gob and Josef decided to continue with, or if it’s just some side effect of it being the universe IH!! Pasqualo created or if something more nefarious is going on. Patience’s remark about God could be a throwaway joke... but I don’t think it will be.

Pasqualo and her friends we originally saw in IH!! seem more or less the same, but there is something very unsettling going on in the world around them.

Do you have another example? I'm not sure what you mean

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
It feels too monkey cheese, and while it hurts was monkey cheese as well, monkey cheese is funny when in the service of horrible things happening to people

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Calaveron posted:

It feels too monkey cheese, and while it hurts was monkey cheese as well, monkey cheese is funny when in the service of horrible things happening to people

It doesn't seem any different to me?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Eliza is gonna be pissssed when they get to the bathhouse scene

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

There Bias Two posted:

Do you have another example? I'm not sure what you mean

Both the guy who nearly hit the turtle and the guy buying the dog. Again I might just be reading too much into it, and this is simply a natural progression of Gob’s art/writing style. But their dialogue interactions feel a little too... idk zany? To me it almost seems like a facade for something else.

It also goes back to the earlier strip with Pasqualo noticing the darkened clouds right before Allison gets upset by the cheerleaders hitting on Tubsy. It could be symbolism but the fact Pasqualo consciously notices the clouds tells me something more is afoot.

I fully recognize at the moment I’m sitting in :tinfoil: land, so if you think I’m full of poo poo, I won’t dispute that you could be right! Even if most of what I mentioned ends up being totally innocuous I’m enjoying the hell out of this bizarre little world Pasqualo Gob and Josef have made.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Calaveron posted:

I'll monkey your cheese

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Ballz posted:

Both the guy who nearly hit the turtle and the guy buying the dog. Again I might just be reading too much into it, and this is simply a natural progression of Gob’s art/writing style. But their dialogue interactions feel a little too... idk zany? To me it almost seems like a facade for something else.

It also goes back to the earlier strip with Pasqualo noticing the darkened clouds right before Allison gets upset by the cheerleaders hitting on Tubsy. It could be symbolism but the fact Pasqualo consciously notices the clouds tells me something more is afoot.

I fully recognize at the moment I’m sitting in :tinfoil: land, so if you think I’m full of poo poo, I won’t dispute that you could be right! Even if most of what I mentioned ends up being totally innocuous I’m enjoying the hell out of this bizarre little world Pasqualo Gob and Josef have made.
I think maybe part of the reason those moments felt weird is because I was the one that wrote them. I like writing people that don't act like people should act. It always makes me laugh. Plus I like having zany interactions in a comic where people are definitely capable of behaving "normally." Makes things nice and weird!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Textual overanalysis saves the day!

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Who doesn’t mind the occasional PBFing of your favorite silly webcomic?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

you're jumping at shadows man when has there ever been a terrible status quo altering twist in ANY of these comics?

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006
It wasn't heralded by the "born to suck dick" shirt guy though.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Little Caesars was giving out free pizza today and it reminded me of PGDMM's WaWa robbery on free hoagie day.

cisneros posted:

It wasn't heralded by the "born to suck dick" shirt guy though.

Rutherford

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Apr 3, 2018

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Does Patience just randomly go up to windows and look into them sadly while judging whoever's inside? Kind of a weird hobby to have.

Also, dead or alive I'm not sure God would care much about animals hearing cuss words. I seem to remember him being fine with everything except touching your own dick if you're a guy or going out into sunlight if you're a girl. Those were his only two hot button issues.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Maybe it's a different god this time around.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
The only rule this time is that if you swear around an animal you go to hell

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

super sweet best pal posted:

Little Caesars was giving out free pizza today and it reminded me of PGDMM's WaWa robbery on free hoagie day.

Rutherford

"""pizza"""

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/981381708548161536

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Won't be able to hear it? Are you sure about that?

https://soundcloud.com/stanley-swanson-150846885/pasq-boulevard-of-stinky-balls-please-forgive-me