Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
No one appreciates classic literature in this place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's actually too good to be an isekai light novel.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Has there been an isekai light novel where everyone knows they're in an isekai light novel; so the characters try to work out what to do now?

If not, maybe the twist could be that everyone comes from different times, places, and dimensions.

Ripper Swarm
Sep 9, 2009

It's not that I hate it. It's that I loathe it.
Oh my god, I was not expecting to read that and want more. Just how will the ham shortage be resolved??
I hope Pasq's class also get weirdly into Fantasy Subway Management

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That orc remembers when they cut the top wedge out instead of the side slice :respek:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

RandomPauI posted:

Has there been an isekai light novel where everyone knows they're in an isekai light novel; so the characters try to work out what to do now?

If not, maybe the twist could be that everyone comes from different times, places, and dimensions.

It's a thing now that characters are aware of stories like the one they're in and go "Oh, this is just like the stories I read" and try to follow that kind of story progression. It's even worse than you'd think.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Clownathan is the worst

e: oh he's telling the truth, there's just a missing strip and he's just a dork.

Ragnar34 fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 1, 2022

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
And here I thought he was just turned on by the mere presence of another bald kid

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Normally I'd agree that homeowners associations suck but lol, loving burner.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
She may not even know what burning man is, and she just likes the part where you set fire to a giant male-coded thing. I prefer this interpretation because HoAs are indeed illegitimate fascists.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ragnar34 posted:

She may not even know what burning man is, and she just likes the part where you set fire to a giant male-coded thing. I prefer this interpretation because HoAs are indeed illegitimate fascists.

as a guy who just had his HOA fee get jacked up just a couple of weeks ago for "landscaping purposes" when my place basically has no lawn, gently caress yes Eliza tear down the system

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
Pasq's hair growing in slightly as one minute passes between panels 1 and 2 is never going to get the appreciation it deserves.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

worm girl posted:

Pasq's hair growing in slightly as one minute passes between panels 1 and 2 is never going to get the appreciation it deserves.

I didn't really get it at first, but the people in the comment section pointed out that it's a five o' clock shadow.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

cant cook creole bream posted:

I didn't really get it at first, but the people in the comment section pointed out that it's a five o' clock shadow.

:eyepop:

Holy poo poo

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cant cook creole bream posted:

Are you loving kidding me

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
god drat they're right

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's ketchup and rice day!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
What's that full book cover say?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mordja posted:

What's that full book cover say?

It's the Encyclopedia of #s (as in numbers) Volume 14. The back cover says "15? 16? You never know what will come next"

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
A Misfits T-shirt would be fine for Obtuseangelo's funeral. Hell, he probably would have that as standard attire and might crawl out of his grave pissed at everybody dressing formally (top-hats are fine; please pour 40s on Dr. Trianglini's grave).

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I hope he does crawl out of his grave and Pasqualo kicks his head back off in a panic, and her hair grows back on the spot because the baldness has symbolized the healing process all this time.

I'll never get sick of how loving weird but basically psychologically healthy Bill is.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Being friends with pasqs dad is a diagnosis all its own

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

tokin opposition posted:

Being friends with pasqs dad is a diagnosis all its own

I feel like most people have a friend who is kind of an rear end in a top hat but they put up with it for one reason or another (great to them on a personal level, great at a shared hobby, fun drunk, etc).

...or maybe it's just me and now I'm projecting

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

I mean that entire friend group is/was Dadsqualo, Bill, Wilbur Olmstead and Clownathan's dad. They don't seem to be the nicest or most well adjusted bunch of men.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

We haven't met Clownathan's dad in detail yet, have we? Maybe they're a perfectly balanced quadrumvirate: one apathetic evil, one psychotic evil, one apathetic good, and one psychotic good.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
For a minute I was worried Clownathan's dad was this guy but then I remembered it's actually this guy. I... THINK that's better? The "psychotic good" theory could hold water.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Yeah, Gunpla will do that to you.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Unironically happened to me. A friend in college dragged me to an anime con and convinced me to pick up a kit. The rest is history.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm trying to work out if the dam is breaking or she's just really pulling for this dog or both or what.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ragnar34 posted:

I'm trying to work out if the dam is breaking or she's just really pulling for this dog or both or what.

Personally I think it's the dam breaking but I really want it to be both

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

He is the best boy. 13/10

That drawing reminds me a little of IH!! Obtuseangelo's paintings. We never saw his PFM!!! equivalent paint...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I think we're about to see Pasq's grandma, and I don't think things are looking great

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I feel like we've had reference to Obtusangelo's mother before but I can't remember when.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Regy Rusty posted:

I feel like we've had reference to Obtusangelo's mother before but I can't remember when.

Pasquallo looked back fondly how she locked her into the ugly baby cage. I don't remember the context though.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Regy Rusty posted:

https://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/152-hamburger-hindererererer/

Pasq has also said to somebody (Ally, probably) "You can pose as my cousin Isocelita" in the past, but I forget when and what context.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

I'd pay decent money to have an email address that's just a single letter @email.corn

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Leroy Dennui posted:

https://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/152-hamburger-hindererererer/

Pasq has also said to somebody (Ally, probably) "You can pose as my cousin Isocelita" in the past, but I forget when and what context.

Mm ok so I guess this is another character then!

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Sorry, I accidentally tagged her name as Isocelita. Her name is Trigonometria. My bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Gob is waxing nostalgic about It Hurts!! on Twitter. Enjoy it while Twitter still exists:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1590849811829657601