Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Android Blues posted:

The impression I got from the end of It Hurts!! was that Pasq recreated the universe so that the new version of him would serve as a replacement for Aurora by being as much like her as humanly possible, mostly erasing his own personality in the process. He felt that Aurora was good, his own personality was fatally flawed, and that the best thing he could do to make a happier world would be to reshape the next version of himself into something as much like Aurora as it was possible for a mundane human to be. Other people seemed to read it as being literally Aurora replacing Pasqualo's "spot" in the universe. I was never clear on which of those was canon though.

I read that it was literally Aurora replacing him, with her entire personality, wants, and desires, because he viewed her as a distinct and fully realized individual who he felt deserved to exist in her own right and not simply because he wished her into being (there may be some irony to this).

So I half expect a brown- or green-haired Pasqualo to show up as a result of Aurora wishing for someone she could make truly happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

cant cook creole bream posted:

That would make her kind of a lovely person.
"I really want to have a person which is ridiculously depressed so that I can make them feel better. Nobody on earth suffices!"

Pobody's nerfect!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

feetnotes posted:

Katie knew about things yet to come from the beginning in IH! and we didn't really find out why.

Yes we do, her parents are part of a secret society that deals with probable doomsday scenarios.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

The gap in those clouds looks like a giant penis.

You should see a doctor immediately

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I can honestly say I've never argued with my reflection over whether or not I'm awful.

Because my reflection always agrees with me. :smith:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Can confirm, spitting peas at your GF is pro as hell

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Slime posted:

We haven't seen what the lunch is yet. I bet it's something horrible.

He farted in a bag, after inventing a bag that perfectly captures farts and looks like a regular brown paper bag.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dad would never buy Pasqualo a new book, who is this imposter?!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So do we just not link to the comic ITT anymore or what?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

vyelkin posted:

I was thinking this particular encounter is something more along the lines of It Hurts!! Pasqualo wanting a world where all his friends can be together, and Trisssh counts.

This is exactly it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

thatbastardken posted:

I don't remember why pasqualo's dad hates them.

He's a prick

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
But for real tho if anyone is ever rude to a puppy you need to cut them out of your life. And possibly just cut them.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

Lol, the I'm gay sign.

I'm the gayness of the gay sign

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ballz posted:

My OCD tweaks any time I see “whoa” spelled as “woah.”

Language evolves, grandpa. I bet you still spell "color" with a u, too

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
And shrimp

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Tag yourself I'm Yur1princess

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Finally, a game made just for me

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Gob I have a question, do breasts, boobs, bosoms, sweater puppies, jugs, cans, melons, hooters, jubblies, boulders, dirty pillows, or goth girlfriend tiddies count, or just titties?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Surely there will be *checks notes of funny British words* thrupney bits?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm still not convinced I didn't

vvvvvvvvv

Does the fairy come more than once? Because I don't think pubescent teens should be making those choices

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jan 21, 2019

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Link to the comic

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T-man posted:

Also LGBT people are magnetically drawn to brightly colored webcomics, it's like mosquitoes to blood

gob please join the webcomics cool club and confirm a redheaded character to be a trans woman tia

I really hope you aren't implying Questionable Content, the webcomic that hasn't had any conflict or anything interesting happen in nearly a decade, is cool.

Because QC is as cool as Kevin is nippleless.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I really appreciate that cynicism isn’t always right.

Isn't it, though? I don't think she's wrong about the shallowness of Pasq's friendships, it's just that her implication that such a shallow friendship is meaningless that was wrong.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Katie is the best character in both IH!! And PFM!!!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Did Patience always have freakishly large hands?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

cant cook creole bream posted:

I wonder if we see the character which got introduced on this page again.

Patient's guns? Almost certainly.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's fine

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Katie remains the best

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
When did Pasqualo lose her pink hair stripe?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Good for you, Ally

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
She does have massive hands that should probably be looked at by a doctor, though.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Filthy Haiku posted:

Patience is the human equivalent of a therapy dog, she's good to have around.

You tend to go to jail if you pet young kids, though

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Wasabi the J posted:

I finally watched JJBA and wow Gob is s big nerd.

Are you implying the Patience is a hamon user?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
:barf:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I wholeheartedly believe that the comic won't go batshit at the 100th comic.

It'll go batshit at the 101st :getin:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

dmboogie posted:

yknow, IH! Pasq was pretty tolerant of Dad's poo poo right up until the very end, but I wonder if this Pasq is gonna have an actual realization of how ludicrously awful it is? Her expression in the last panel is painful :smith:

I think she knows what a shithead he is, she just wants to pretend he isn't because that's easier than dealing with the reality.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

lmao at someone posting in a Pokemon Let's Play being an arbiter of what's good.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gobolatula posted:

I'm not sure if anyone has ever written fan fiction of PFM or IH. I'd love to read it if it exists.

I wrote this just for you

Allison's Special Day

One day, in the psych ward, they served ham and green beans. Even though Allison was Jewish she scarfed it all down and then later she let out a wicked bad fart that made Sex Steve puke and Allison laughed at him for being a wuss who can't handle a fart.

THE END

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Not since Perry Bible Fellowship have so many goons missed the obvious joke of a comic.

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 04:45 on May 11, 2019