Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Came back from months of work in the middle of nowhere to discover that my favorite webcomic ended brilliantly AND there's a sequel AND there's some kind of animated short coming.

New Pasqualo is great. I can't wait for God to meet their moral superior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm on a reread and you know, I just hope Carl is okay.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If dad wasn't such a poo poo to his daughter he'd be the best possible lifeform.

e: I feel like those muscles from the previous page would really help right now. You know, to beat up god.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This Melanie character is precious.

She doesn't make up for Horley Shorley.

Why is Horley Shorley.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SleuthDiplomacy posted:

I dunno, y'all, I kinda like Horley Shorley. He has done nothing but be a good dude and say consistently helpful and insightful things, in a very Horley Shorley way.

I'm beginning to think this. It's easy to judge people who are different, isn't it? Maybe it's okay to look and talk like a child's nightmare. Maybe we should consider that.

I'm trying to decide if it's a good or a bad sign that Maddie likes him.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh, is he reading entrails? That explains everything. Haruspices are uncanny by trade. Sorry for being weirded out, Horley (I know you're reading this).

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Currently thinking about what an abandoned Long John Silver's would smell like. Mercury dolphins and buttered plague?

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Honestly my only takeaway here is that Melanie has caring people who look after her. :unsmith:

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Allison is reading too much into things. It's just a massaging wand, you can do anything with it, no need to jump to conclusions.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It looks like I Love Lucy is a much better or a much worse show than I was led to believe.

Any that strip necessitated a palate cleanser. Here's one.
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=467-i-get-it

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I was expecting a Horley Shorley situation. Maggie seems pretty cool.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trying to figure out whether Katie is reacting to the fact that she's being forced to meet a new person or because Maggie is the name of the Simpsons character or because she's a giant magma spider or what.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Saw somebody post this on Twitter and I'm looking forward to whatever the gently caress happens next.

Ragnar34 fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Feb 8, 2022

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I don't want or expect this to go the way the other Pasq said, but just in case, the ship is named "dumpster x fire"

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Does Maggie the Magma Spider eat puppies? She eats puppies, doesn't she.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The urge to emptyquote that essay in the comment section is intense but I don't actually have $10. More importantly, I still want Maggie to be a good guy and I hope Katie can get over her enormous hatred of Maggie's noble spider heritage.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm pasqualo in panel three (always)

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1502166653995401223

No but for real

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Okay yeah I'm on team Maggie now.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

A big flaming stink posted:

.....wait, does that mean we're getting the equivalent of comic 100 soon

I've been assuming PFG!!! was in a post-100 state from the beginning, no cataclysm required.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah well, I need to see the tractor before I can pass judgment.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ragnar34 posted:

I'm pasqualo in panel three four (always)

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
HR Pufnstuf belongs to the same phylum as Mr. Blobby and Gritty, and while he's a man of the establishment and therefore ultimately an enemy of the people, he's sure as hell cooler than any cop

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
http://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/283-the-murderer/
Retweet if you're proud of Deputy Petes

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
No. Catch up with PFM!!!.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I like to think he's still hungover and starting to dissociate because of how anime and awful she is.

Friendly reminder that trianglini has never touched his own dick because "that would be gay." Then pasqualo ate his lovely hat.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Katie is correct; it was arguably only twice, and the second time they never got past the indictment because Adolf ate the evidence (a dope slot car). The reason Patience doesn't know about Hitler is because she's a grade below the rest of them and hasn't yet gone to the Slot Car Doping Scandals class, which is one of the things her father didn't want her to be exposed to (dope slot cars).

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I've never read it but I'm betting heavily on problematic content, since it left off where IH!! started and the early IH!! stuff still has a whiff of the South Park edginess.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Steven King said the best thing to do with your first book is wrap it up in a nice bow, put it in a drawer, and be proud that you've done something most people haven't. You wrote a book! That's really cool. But if you still want to write books, that first book taught you a hell of a lot that you can apply to the next one, which might even make it worth publishing. I'm guessing the same applies to comics -- republish GD or don't, but it's still worth being proud that you finished a thing. Finishing things is hard. The fact that it sucks (not that I've ever read it) isn't relevant.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I hope it was Pasq, but it wasn't. Pasq isn't cool enough.

Oh hey, maybe Tubsy did a little bit of gangster poo poo when he saw Pasqualo lurching around/fighting crime/drowning/screaming at things/preaching upon the fire/defying the wind/shaving her head.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cant cook creole bream posted:

Katie and Pasq are sisters now! That's cute. Murdering Pasquallos dad was a good idea.

It was so cool how she scissored his head off with three katanas while the statue of liberty looked on with tears of joy.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Pasqualo singing along to Jimmy Buffett while Bill dispassionately describes her father's mutilated corpse is why I come to this comic.

Still thinking about Blackout. I wonder how much of P's mad spree of prophesy and heroism will have consequences later? The Sermon of the Burning Trash Can still inspires me, I know that much. That frame, plus the one with MacDoonald's, in both of them she almost poses like Baphomet. A divine desecration treading the wastes.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Foster kid earnestly puzzled she isn't being abused, has trouble adjusting. I'm not sure how I feel about all these wild escapist fantasies in PFM!!!!

Love the "bald with overalls" look. She looks like a Rugrat.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I forget where I heard this, but I understand spring riders to be a danger to children and dumbasses.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trianglini kills her father, Tehrani kills his daughter. Ouroboros...

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I enjoy how Bill's emotionless intellectualizing keeps being the one thing P needs to hear. It's also sort of heartwarming that, since we've seen Bill won't even sugarcoat her father's murder, he probably wouldn't tell Pas she's a smart kid if he didn't believe it.

And I just realized how much Katie takes after him. Also interesting, she makes friends with Pasqualo by accidentally saying what she's thinking for once. I guess she was supressing her power level because she knows her dad is insufferable to sane people. Or just, that's what you get when gender expectations are laid on top of the giant vat of acid that is the Tehrani prefrontal cortex.

If Bill gets murdered, I'm changing my bet to Maggie as the killer. She escaped from jail and now she's on a quest to kill all dads.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So this is permanent? Oh hell yeah, I was worried Tehrani was just a temporary guardian until P's grandma showed up with custody papers. Though if they both agree that they're sisters then that's what they are, so I guess they can be family regardless.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Clownathan is the worst

e: oh he's telling the truth, there's just a missing strip and he's just a dork.

Ragnar34 fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 1, 2022

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
She may not even know what burning man is, and she just likes the part where you set fire to a giant male-coded thing. I prefer this interpretation because HoAs are indeed illegitimate fascists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cant cook creole bream posted:

I didn't really get it at first, but the people in the comment section pointed out that it's a five o' clock shadow.

Are you loving kidding me