Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Ok seriously, who the gently caress DOESN'T have a professional drying shed? Aside from Ally of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Allison wiping Pasq's mouth mid-conversation :kimchi:

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Even while bullshitting that girl to get to her to go away, Pasq still gives her an origami animal.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Last two panels are fuckin perfect.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Reread the final chapter of It Hurts!! recently. The previous Mark was apparently also a grandmaster chess player. It's a core part of his identity that's a constant across universes. Dude fuckin' loves chess.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Loving the "Shove" sound effect.

So... what the heck, right? Medusas exist, I guess?

Yeah, it seems like the supernatural weirdness is just kind integrated more into the world to begin with as opposed to all that stuff just showing up at once when Pasq/Aurora make the apocalypse happen. Maybe a side effect of Aurora taking Pasq's place.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I'm glad that pfm Pasq and Allison's relationship is just as adorable as ih Pasq and ih Aurora's relationships with Allison.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

There Bias Two posted:

What's up with Dad's hands? Are those stigmata?

He shot his hand in the previous strip.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Are you implying the Patience is a hamon user?

Hand size checks out

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Can someone re-link it?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Nice of dad to stand there for the reveal, but I'm guessing he's just tripping on something enough that he doesn't notice anyone there yet.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
We've seen what Maddie would look like after going to the gym and I don't think it would solve her problem of people being scared of her.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Katie was the best character in It Hurts!! and she continues that tradition here.

This but Trisssh.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

RandomPauI posted:

I really dread the second half of Steven Universe future. I don't like the idea of finding out how deep Steven will have to go to hit his personal rock bottom.

Not sure if I should watch the movie and first half of future now, or just at this point wait until I can binge it all through.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Pasq is lucky to have such a helpful father bailing her out.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Maybe Pasq should have at least brought hoagies.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Katie understands what it's like to put on a mask to hide intense self loathing.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

You must not watch GDQ, because you'd realize that awful games are the most entertaining games.

I was in bed sick during the Superman 64/Arabian nights awful block and for weeks thought that nights run had to have just been a fever induced hallucination.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
This one hit hard. One of the depression symptoms that has really hosed with my mind the most is that I'm pretty incapable of thinking further than a couple months into the future without asking myself "will I still be alive then?"

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
At least PFM Pasq has an awareness of how poo poo her dad is instead of being in harsh denial over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
so it goes :allears: