Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
It Hurts!! was 100% scientifically accurate so I don't know why we'd expect any less from PFM!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

super sweet best pal posted:

So wait, if Mark wants the clubs to make the school look good, why isn't he trying to keep Tubsy and Ally as far away from the clubs as possible?

Ally maybe, but Tubsy is obviously extremely popular and any club would kill to have him.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cat Mattress posted:

Makes sense. If the supernatural were real, people would get accustomed to it and just think of it as natural.

Except of course for g-g-g-ghosts

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

TwoPair posted:

Man it looks like IH Pasqualo might've really screwed up this whole "creating the world anew" thing.

Maybe he figured if he just made all the crazy stuff "normal" the world wouldn't need to get destroyed in an apocalypse.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Libluini posted:

Only real tits, sorry

Not even boobies?

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phy posted:

Sure you can, pitch em in the deep end with a marathon sitthrough of NGE like I got

I still grit my teeth when I hear a cicada

I feel like a lot of people in the 90s had this experience, because NGE got huge in the west for some reason. Like it was in the "mainstream" along with Akira and Ghost in the Shell, at least as mainstream as anime got at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Samovar posted:

Hey, she's not all bad, she recognizes Pasq would go to heaven.

Pasq can’t go to heaven; she’s let the sunlight touch her skin.