Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

My main question about this new comic is whether it will have more or less dick jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Cat Mattress posted:

It Hurts!! was easily twice as good as God Dammit!, so I expect Please Forgive Me!!! will be even better.

I hope this comic is incredibly wholesome, yet with a bunch of ridiculous hosed up things happening around the oblivious main character.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

ManlyGrunting posted:

This is for Wednesday's comic, but it's a nice touch that Ally combs down Pasqualo's hair the same way she combs down Aurora's errant hairs in It Hurts!! :3:

Pasq is Aurora this time right?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Android Blues posted:

The impression I got from the end of It Hurts!! was that Pasq recreated the universe so that the new version of him would serve as a replacement for Aurora by being as much like her as humanly possible, mostly erasing his own personality in the process. He felt that Aurora was good, his own personality was fatally flawed, and that the best thing he could do to make a happier world would be to reshape the next version of himself into something as much like Aurora as it was possible for a mundane human to be. Other people seemed to read it as being literally Aurora replacing Pasqualo's "spot" in the universe. I was never clear on which of those was canon though.

They all do seem fairly happy so far. At the very least Ally looks like she bathes occasionally. Poor Pasq, he never saw his own worth.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

cant cook creole bream posted:

I love that Allison is blushing when they confront her about her improper hamming.

Silly, she's blushing at the light criticism from Tubsy. She's totally still crushing on him in this universe.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Accordion Man posted:

Glob, I'm severely disappointed in you that the title isn't Cheese Forgive Me. :haw:

That's the name of a popular romantic drama in Wisconsin. I'm sure he didn't want to cause a big to-do about usage rights.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Hey Gob, you should add a new banner to your main page so we can actually access the comic from there.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Ballz posted:

I took it as symbolism that trouble was brewing and Pasqualo immediately prepared herself for it. You can then see the clouds break and sunshine return in the final panel after the issue was resolved.

Now is it a sign of something more literal and Pasqualo is exhibiting some kind of supernatural power? I dunno, it’s too early in this story to tell if we’re gonna find ourselves down a path similar to It Hurts. I feel like it could go either way at this point.

What if Pasq 2.0 literally has to prevent conflicts in order for the universe to keep running as intended by Pasq 1.0?

Or it could just be a metaphor for trouble looming on the horizon.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Bobulus posted:

That would be interesting. Especially if some of these conflicts are inevitable facts of life, meaning that Pasq would have to go to increasingly bizarre lengths to keep a comparatively minor conflict from occurring. And sometimes her attempts would have unintended consequences that set other conflicts in play...

So Pasq 1.0 created a universe where they could all be together happily, but human relationships typically wax and wane with time. It makes sense that they wouldn't all stay together forever in the natural course of things. I wonder if their bonds are the lynchpin for the whole universe... and what would happen if that fell apart?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

DACK FAYDEN posted:

The pinewolves aren't tagged :(

You forget about them until the moment they strike

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Cat Mattress posted:

He is a humble and totally normal mayor.

Most likely he was born that way because of the uranium. Exposure to radiation once you're already fully formed just translates to sickness (nausea, diarrhea, etc.), hair and tooth loss, cataracts, intestinal bleeding, burns and cancers -- lots and lots of cancers. But damaged genetic material at conception? That can cause a body to develop abnormally during gestation, and that's where freak mutations can happen.

You know, I don't think the comic with bloodthirsty, uranium-eating subterranean cave bears is overly concerned with the accuracy of the effect of radiation on physical development.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I mean, why else would you wear a nightgown if not to let your balls dangle in the breeze?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Ballz posted:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/980657297817878528?s=21

There’s something... off? Surreal? About most of the characters in PFM!!! It really reminds me of the way people behaved during the hell arc of It Hurts!!

I can’t decide if that’s the tone in writing that Gob and Josef decided to continue with, or if it’s just some side effect of it being the universe IH!! Pasqualo created or if something more nefarious is going on. Patience’s remark about God could be a throwaway joke... but I don’t think it will be.

Pasqualo and her friends we originally saw in IH!! seem more or less the same, but there is something very unsettling going on in the world around them.

Do you have another example? I'm not sure what you mean

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Calaveron posted:

It feels too monkey cheese, and while it hurts was monkey cheese as well, monkey cheese is funny when in the service of horrible things happening to people

It doesn't seem any different to me?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

So...something seems a little odd about this whole situation. I can't put my finger on it.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I mean, her general point still stands. People are precious and important, no matter how much they talk themselves down. And she certainly deserves to be happy without having to fake a good mood, or giving up her dreams and personality to please others. She's a good kid, who strives to do the right thing, because she likes the world around her and sees potential in the little things. I hope she'll realize how her attempts to make the world a better place might actually come from a place of love, rather than from self deceit.

But her retort was just awful. I tend to just toss bananas if I don't get to eat them the first day. They get mushy, start to smell and taste way to much like sweet vomit afterwards.

EDIT: Huh, I never knew I had such strong opinions about bananas. Thanks for making me realize an important and correct aspect of my character. I will treasure this and will probably never change my mind about that.

This poo poo is bananas.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Does anyone feel like transcribing that bubble for mobile users?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

TwoPair posted:

You mean the last one? It says

"Aw, naw. I'm Robert. Your brain made me up; I don't even exist outside of here. You could say... I'm the guy of your dreams! But if that's too much, you can say I'm a guy in your dreams. Anyway, sick lookin' castle! You think they got peas in there? I don't know why, but I'm in the mood for peas. One time me and my girlfriend went to a Chinese place and I hid a bunch of peas in my mouth and long after we paid the bill and left, I spit them out in her hand. Totes funny, totes.

Thanks!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The goddamn sponge is dry!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Good job with the accurate Wawa design down to the Redbox machine.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

That seems a little odd.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Zanzibar Ham posted:

She can be seen sneaking in when Trisssh is telling The Gang they can keep their club if they find Lil' Debbil.

Patience is Lil' Debbil calling it now

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Work with whatever schedule makes you happiest. The comic can only benefit from the extra energy you're able to put into it.

Unless it's too much energy and the comic reaches critical levels, killing everyone in the subsequent explosion.

It'll be great.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Filthy Haiku posted:

Update, I pretty much don't understand anything anymore and I love it.

Pasqualo really did a number on the fabric of reality.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Tenebrais posted:

Is this a new page I see before me?

Also ketchup goes on hot dogs but only if those hot dogs are made with real sausages and not frankfurters

Well this is strange. I have no idea where this comic might be going yet.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I'm still not sure what the plot of this comic is....

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

What's up with Dad's hands? Are those stigmata?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Did you by any chance miss the previous page?

Yes, yes I did.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Does Sex Steve have a slight Southern accent or is that just my reading of him in my head?

I'm thinking foghorn leghorn

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I am suddenly convinced that Gob could produce some A+ quality horror tales if he wanted to.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

So what are the odds that Sex Steve isn't even a patient at the hospital?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Wasabi the J posted:

Hey man I'm in my 30s and jobless that life sounds pretty rad to me.

Send us a link to your t-shirt store.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This is not going to end well for Charlotte.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Gobolatula posted:

I'm afraid that I'm so tremendously stupid and out of touch that I don't know what you're doing there.

He's signing up for a web portal that allows you to post and share your own fanfiction, if I'm not mistaken.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Literally Kermit posted:

What.

It came without monsters

It came without kills

It came without world-ending duets, rhinos, or thrills

Don't worry, comic 101 will be the one where she finally releases all her pent up farts and ushers in the apocalypse.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The most upsetting thing about this comic is that the bowling alley let her onto the lanes in heels. Think of the scuff marks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I have no idea what is going on in that comic.