Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
hell yeah I just finished It Hurts!! and it's been a long time something played with my emotions like that but remained narratively satisfying instead of just deflating

do the comic at the pace you do it and i'll read it when it exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I just re-read It Hurts!! and Please Forgive Me!!! for like the eighth time. I It Hurts!! especially might legitimately be one of my favorite creative works in human history? I continue to get friends to read IH!! and PFM!!! and they are continuing to get THEIR friends to read it.

PFM gives me such anxiety, it was intended by ih!Pasqualo to be a happy ending for everyone, but pfm!Pasqualo is suffering so bad and this is going to come to a head eventually and I don't think we're gonna get a page 100 event where everything falls apart, but like. We haven't even seen Pasq's face this chapter yet. Please continue to gently caress with my emotions, thanks.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Gobolatula posted:

I'm happy to report that we have not written ourselves into a corner. We've had this portion of the story planned for quite a while. We weren't updating for a while simply because I wasn't able to draw fast enough for a while. Lots of goofy real-life stuff has been going on, such as work and family stuff.

Josef is a very methodical writer and has crafted a really cool world with Please Forgive Me, and I honestly don't think he's capable of writing us into a corner.

I personally wanna thank you folks for your Patience, as always. We both appreciate you reading and hope you enjoy what's to come!

hyper exciting to see y'all back at it!

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
holy poo poo

Pasqualo2 tried so hard to give everyone a chance at a happy ending but life keeps being life I guess even in this universe

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Congrats on the baby having! Draw when you like I'll read it whatever the pace

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Heck yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Mordja posted:

What do you mean? Most principals have their own office, they don't share with the faculty.

I think they're talking about the quote on the mug, it's suggesting they're either a pretty easy going fun kind of boss or someone who's lazy and entitled, and it sets up a strange expectation when you go to the principal and see that. At any rate it's not terribly professional.