Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Gobolatula posted:

To be honest, I can barely look at those first 100 IH comics these days, haha.

Not gonna lie reading the early parts of the comic way back when and then seeing you post words on the internet for the first time gave me whiplash.

Like you get the idea in your head of some edgy dude who probably poo poo posts a lot on 4chan but then it turns out you write post like you're the real life grown up version of aurorapasq. I still love the early stuff but can def see why it turns some readers off, even it's own author.

Honestly just love how the quality in general just keeps going up as the plot keeps going up. The art, jokes, general writing and the emotional beats are just on a constant smooth slope upwards through the entire thing. It's 90% why I'm so excited for the new comic. It just keeps going up!

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Mar 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

No this is it guys.

The first tragic thing that going to happen in this comic.

Something is going to stop her from getting that cake.

All of you wondering what the big talent show level twist is going to be but it's actually just going to be one comically small tragedy after another until this new happy smiley Pasq breaks down and cries.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

She is also inexplicably crying.

I'm on my phone so I can't open palm slam the relevant page here, but latter on when pasq is falling into hell Aurora last words to him are her realizing WHY she was crying in the dream.

She knows exactly what Pasq is going to do at the end of the comic and makes it very clear she doesn't want him to.

So remember to always feel a little sad no matter how funny the page you are reading is.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

A few times. At least once by me. But there's always someone new discovrering Gobs crazy long-term foreshadowing for the first time and it's very important they get ever juicy detail.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

It'd be a funny twist if this comic was all leading to the moral of "if you got some big emotional problems maybe some therapy would be good for you."

Four comics from now Pasq is gonna be on one of those couches talking to a shrink about how lovely her dad is.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

It Hurts!! is full stop the only webcomic to make me tear up and I hate how hard it is to sell to other people.

Speaking of being made a sad bitch I played the flash game way late and HEY GOB how much cash is it going to cost me to convince you guys to end the comic with everyone from both universes just hanging out and getting to be happy. I gotta kickstart the Free The Mostly Non-Canon Flash Game Purgatory Crew.

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 01:32 on May 7, 2019

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

You leave me with no other choice, Mr.Gobolatula

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

It never even occurred to me that people wouldn't recognize the (I think only?) big fanfiction site on the internet.

Is it me? Am I the one with terminal Online Poisoning?

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Some brief searching pulls up nothing. Your comics got popular with the wrong sections of the internet I guess. Maybe with this new lesbian plotline can help. Tumblr's the only place who's average age means there's plenty of people who still show their love of media with fanfics.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Please ignore all these other posters and quite your job, divorce your wife, abandon your children, uninstall every program that isn't makecomic.exe and dedicate your life to providing me webcomic.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I'm inexplicably obsessed with pasq twins AU.

Seeing girl pasq kinda hate boy pasq is really funny to me considering her origin.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

My headcanon is twin pasqs is the universe after Please Forgive inevitably ends.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Brainstorming names for this. Gotta have four exclamation points.

edit: I'm Helping!!!!

Oh We hosed Up!!!!

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I'm the background guy

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I like how Gob literally can't stop drawing comics. He's like a shark. If he stops he dies.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Filthy Haiku posted:

This guy is gonna get pretty dang murdered if Pasq track record carries over between universes.

Yeah but the PFM track record means there will be no solution or catharsis. This is the last we will see of Patience.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

How much longer till Pasq blows her brains out and the other Pasq who doesn't exist anymore has to contend with the fact that forcing someone else to live with his dad might of been the worst thing he has ever done.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Now find the lost "God drat it!" comic that came before these two and was deleted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Original universe Pasq realized how bad he hosed up and stopped not-existing just long enough to do Aura Pasq a favor.