Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I just enjoy that the "bad" Pasqualo holds her pocky like a cigarette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

There Bias Two posted:

Does anyone feel like transcribing that bubble for mobile users?

You mean the last one? It says

"Aw, naw. I'm Robert. Your brain made me up; I don't even exist outside of here. You could say... I'm the guy of your dreams! But if that's too much, you can say I'm a guy in your dreams. Anyway, sick lookin' castle! You think they got peas in there? I don't know why, but I'm in the mood for peas. One time me and my girlfriend went to a Chinese place and I hid a bunch of peas in my mouth and long after we paid the bill and left, I spit them out in her hand. Totes funny, totes.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

super sweet best pal posted:

So wait, if Mark wants the clubs to make the school look good, why isn't he trying to keep Tubsy and Ally as far away from the clubs as possible?

Well Tubsy's borderline superhuman, and according to Mark, Ally's somehow the second-smartest person at school in AP Pre-Calc at least. Very useful skills if you can keep them from... being them.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 11:48 on May 3, 2018

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I refuse to believe that a weeb like Pasqualo wouldn't have known of/already suggested a solution that was the basis of a popular anime.

Discendo Vox posted:

I need that explained to me.

The hit show Glee (which ended in 2015, thus the sign) had an actor commit suicide partway through its run and so they also had to kill the character in-universe.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 07:38 on May 7, 2018

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Tubsy's ability to sleep so long with his eyes open is both impressive and kinda terrifying.

Well he did say his naps were terrifying...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

There Bias Two posted:

Work with whatever schedule makes you happiest. The comic can only benefit from the extra energy you're able to put into it.

Unless it's too much energy and the comic reaches critical levels, killing everyone in the subsequent explosion.

It'll be great.

I'll echo these comments

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Man it looks like IH Pasqualo might've really screwed up this whole "creating the world anew" thing.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mordja posted:

So you guys know this has been updating MWF again, right?

No I didn't! Nice.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Is this a reference? I can feel it clawing at the back of my mind but I just can't remember what it's from.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

It is! Batman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Batman's secret identity is Bruce Wayne, a wealthy American playboy, philanthropist, and owner of Wayne Enterprises. After witnessing the murder of his parents Dr. Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne as a child, he swore vengeance against criminals, an oath tempered by a sense of justice. Bruce Wayne trains himself physically and intellectually and crafts a bat-inspired persona to fight crime.

well played sir.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
They're not very common but I like the jokes where Ally references her heritage, either via joking about it or by forgetting it entirely

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Regy Rusty posted:

GASP

it was.... HIM???

*title flips to a negative version of itself*

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This Lunch dude seems legit. Nachos do rule.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Didn't know Gob was making an early '00s Newgrounds game :v:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Man without her conspiracies and/or a male Pasqualo to crush on, Katie just loses it.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well at least things seem to be looking up for Triple Nipple Kevin and his great dick.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

:same:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Good to see Dad has a classic plaid fisherman shirt in addition to his Zepp shirt and a filthy tank top. He's really expanding his wardrobe in this new universe!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I mean, he hates everybody, it doesn't seem like he's softened up on this new Pasq

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Finally, dad's science does something useful for a change. Cyborg immortality is just sooo played out.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Whitenoise Poster posted:

It'd be a funny twist if this comic was all leading to the moral of "if you got some big emotional problems maybe some therapy would be good for you."

I mean that was basically the moral of IH in the long run. Chaos and Harmony tell him that there are numerous ways Pasq could have dealt with his depression but praying for a magic solution ultimately leads to the apocalypse.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Looks like Ally's escape plan with throwing people out the window was based on the Quicksilver scene in X-Men Apocalypse.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well looks like no matter the universe and gender, Pasqualo just can't keep at least one girl from somehow liking them. Charlotte's a lot more...direct than IH! Katie though...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

T-man posted:

you do realize girls can like girls without magical universe seeds right

also I'm mid-20's and I <3 weed so I can relate to Eliza.

I was joking :ssh:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Before Pasq was a cyborg, maybe this one's a straight up android. But then I doubt Dad would keep an android around that he hated so much.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
You can tell that Pasq is really upset or she'd notice that that stolen kiss gives her the perfect chance to make an anime reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc0ZTB0qFyI&t=37s

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

SardonicTyrant posted:

Reading this comic is probably like doing krokadil. I can feel my brain getting hosed up.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
All hail Patience the shoe queen

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Sindai posted:

I can't believe it took me so long to notice but Pasq just straight has Goku's hair this chapter

Ha, I only just noticed it after you pointed it out but that's pretty great

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

A big flaming stink posted:

apparently gob has been busting his rear end on the comic to the point its been interfering with his quality of life :smith:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1167231156384743424

Personally I feel like B is the better choice, though it does seem like a lot of "I'll finish when I finish" artists do seem to end up quitting entirely. Either way, Gob, don't force yourself to do anything that's gonna gently caress life up.

e: If nothing else, change your update schedule. 3 per week is great, but again, if it puts too much stress on you, there are hundreds of comics out there that only do two or even one update per week.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Aug 30, 2019

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I love panel 4 so much

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ManlyGrunting posted:

The last panel is a metaphor for when I realized I was mtf trans

The birb meme I assume.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

All he knows about the male physique he learned from watching Jojo.

That explains so much

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Kinda hosed that Ally determined she actually needed help and got it while Pasq stays the same. Hopefully she doesn't, oh say, wish for the perfect boyfriend and begin the cycle of apocalyptic Pasqualos again.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I thought up until now that Horley Shorley was just Gob pulling around a picture of someone (maybe himself?) into weird positions like the beginning of Mario 64 but that smile in panel 3 is decidedly different than every other appearance. Oh well.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ha! Well drat, shows just how poo poo I am at looking closely at things! It is worth it though :golfclap:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
jesus, gob, this is heavy

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

thechosenone posted:

Yeah, and I kinda feel like Pasqualo may like Ally. But that might just be me.

I don't know, she says she doesn't understand romance and that's like the one thing I'm inclined to believe her about.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I know it's super dark but I love that 4th panel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm kind of bummed that Grandma is so awful because it means that Obtusangelo is just a product of his own (probably) miserable upbringing and inherited his horrible traits instead of inexplicably being the worst father ever for no real reason.