Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I read It Hurts!! after it was already done over a couple of days, looking forward to adding yet another comic to follow in real time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Calling it now: Pas dies of strawberries, goes to heaven, conspires with God to kill reform Satan.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Paladinus posted:

The gap in those clouds looks like a giant penis.

c-call me

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

That guy sure is a lot, drat.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

super sweet best pal posted:

Little Caesars was giving out free pizza today and it reminded me of PGDMM's WaWa robbery on free hoagie day.

Rutherford

"""pizza"""

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

cant cook creole bream posted:

I mean, her general point still stands. People are precious and important, no matter how much they talk themselves down. And she certainly deserves to be happy without having to fake a good mood, or giving up her dreams and personality to please others. She's a good kid, who strives to do the right thing, because she likes the world around her and sees potential in the little things. I hope she'll realize how her attempts to make the world a better place might actually come from a place of love, rather than from self deceit.

But her retort was just awful. I tend to just toss bananas if I don't get to eat them the first day. They get mushy, start to smell and taste way to much like sweet vomit afterwards.

EDIT: Huh, I never knew I had such strong opinions about bananas. Thanks for making me realize an important and correct aspect of my character. I will treasure this and will probably never change my mind about that.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how First World Problems are you?

(Hint: it's 10.)

Anyway, nthing the whole "holy poo poo this hits close to home" vibe. I can't tell you how much I hated my habitual niceness as a teenager, and it really feels real seeing it in a character. A+ writing.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I was in debate and, eventually, also in journalism club....

ladies :wink:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Debate is the official sport of something awful dot com.

Unfortunately.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Is no-one going to mention the fact that one of Trissh's hair snakes kissed Pasq? Finally PFM can become the lesbian snake rom-com it was always fated to be.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Is the new universe more or less gay? Will there be magical girls?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

My fetish is people not quoting my posts.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

needs more titties imo

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

is that 41-n pairs plus an even number of single titten n or 82 individual titties? and can I speed run this game yet

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i wish there was a titty fairy that gave everyone the exact right amount of boobery they wanted

don't want boob? no boob for you. want big boob? big boobs 4u. want small boob? smol b0bs for you

(I also wish for a body hair fairy, a genitals fairy, a clothing fairy, and iunno a height fairy)

Also I reread It Hurts and I think it legitimately works well as a piece of trans fiction death of the author motherfuckers

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

In this world, Katie wasn't Right. Makes sense she hates it.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Also LGBT people are magnetically drawn to brightly colored webcomics, it's like mosquitoes to blood

gob please join the webcomics cool club and confirm a redheaded character to be a trans woman tia

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'm pasq, anime blushing her gay little heart out.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

pasq gay so what

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Mordja posted:

Stained wifebeater and a half-eaten hoagie sure is a look I could get into.

yeah... get into...

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Nice

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

We're 27 pages away by my count.

PFM!kate gets owned by a pissed off pasq/ally so hard she dies.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

that escalated quickly

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Let's all go in the death chute!

http://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/078-a-series-of-stupid-decisions/

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Pasq is looking pretty pale and washed out :(

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

gay nerds = good comic

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

TwoPair posted:

Well looks like no matter the universe and gender, Pasqualo just can't keep at least one girl from somehow liking them. Charlotte's a lot more...direct than IH! Katie though...

you do realize girls can like girls without magical universe seeds right

also I'm mid-20's and I <3 weed so I can relate to Eliza.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Plz4give.me is great

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Show someone It Hurts, Dropout, and Please Forgive Me and if they're not a weeping broken mess by the end they're a robot

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

buncha internet scrubs itt

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Post internet absorption Trish trying to seduce people with PUA poo poo and appealing to Internet Fetishes, assuming everyone shares them. Hilarity ensures.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The mom is dad, it was a self-impregnation mpreg sort of thing. I have pictures and four pages of erotic fan fiction if you're interested.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

... wait, does this imply the Holocaust never happened in this world? gj pasq

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

katie's a horrible friend imo

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay also page nine-te-niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Oh God, did I forget to content warning that comic? Sorry y'all.

(Fresh Meat is the author's new work cw: suicide, forced hospitialization)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Elfface posted:

Episode 101 - Pasqualo farts the song that destroys the world.

Or - Pasq shits herself in public, and that's finally enough to stop Chair coming on way too strong.

my friend this is 2019 that's not a guaranteed way to derail a date anymore

More seriously, I gotta agree that this is getting rather Not Okay and I hope things resolve peacefully, I think Katie might be a checkov's gun waiting to happen.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

can't wait for chair lot to become an incel

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Good ideas Gob. Get nice and rested up and I hope things are going well with therapy and your cock and ball torture. :)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

wire directly connected to the pleasure centre of the brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

So the website now says:

quote:

PFM RETURNING JULY 15

PLEASE FORGIVE ME is returning July 15! It will resume updating Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays.

Comic Buffer Count: 11

So that's good news.