Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
This Ally and Pasqualo inflict kindness on each other the way the previous Ally and Pasqualo inflicted violence, with comparable levels of vulgarity. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
The wages of virtue is chex mix.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

thechosenone posted:

I am not seeing the dick. I'm pretty sure its just its tail. perhaps there is a joke I am missing?

Tear your eyes away from the very serious poetry.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

dmboogie posted:

When he was creating this new universe, Pasqualo knew that his dad was already perfect.

But only in small doses.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Dad would never buy Pasqualo a new book, who is this imposter?!

He didn't promise to buy the correct textbook.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I don't think Mark is dead, because the wall didn't say "pow! gangsta poo poo" yet.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Oh no the best shirt :ohdear:

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Pasq's mom is still around. Always around. She's just out of frame in every strip of the comic.

Sometimes she lifts Patience up to help her poke her head into view for a comical reaction.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
http://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/168-furry-happy-monsters/

gently caress you I'm not crying you're crying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
It just fell off on its own from lack of basic maintenance.