Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
drat, that really was dark. Infidelity is no laughing matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Nine Inch Balls sounds like my type of music.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The thing about constructive criticism is that correcting flaws takes work and I am a lazy jerk.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I cracked up real hard at the second-to-last panel.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Maybe giving the giant beast a chemical that makes its teeth stronger was not the best idea. Maybe Gewdie is not very smart after all.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Caught up with the comic. Worrying for our precious Pasq's mental health, moreso than usual. Ms. Gingerly's bear-slaying was awesome, though.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Haven't read the comic for a while and binged today. Comic still good. Free Maggie, she didn't do poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
And so, Christmas was saved, no thanks to Santa "Cloudfucker" Claus.