Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hello! This comic is good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Elephant Parade posted:

I feel like this three-panel sequence is going to turn out to be significant somehow. The middle cloud almost looks like some sort of imposing figure? Maybe not, but it seems a little bit odd.

maybe it's just the first sign of Pasqualo 2.0's crippling depression

The gap in those clouds looks like a giant penis.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Won't be able to hear it? Are you sure about that?

https://soundcloud.com/stanley-swanson-150846885/pasq-boulevard-of-stinky-balls-please-forgive-me

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am the family friendly End of Evangelion reference.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

cant cook creole bream posted:

Excuse me Gob. There seems to be a mistake in the art. It has been well established that this takes place on a Monday. Yet the date on the computer screen clearly says that it's Pi-day 2018, which was a Wednesday.
:goonsay:

In this particular universe, completely different from ours, it's on Monday.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I was into debate back in school myself. I've debated hundreds of people probably, sometimes debating five or six at the same time. For that I've been known as great mass debater. Or huge wanker for short.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

WHAT DID YALL THINK THIS WAS

It's the proof that supernatural exists.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol, the I'm gay sign.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

TwoPair posted:

Is this a reference? I can feel it clawing at the back of my mind but I just can't remember what it's from.

It is! Batman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Batman's secret identity is Bruce Wayne, a wealthy American playboy, philanthropist, and owner of Wayne Enterprises. After witnessing the murder of his parents Dr. Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne as a child, he swore vengeance against criminals, an oath tempered by a sense of justice. Bruce Wayne trains himself physically and intellectually and crafts a bat-inspired persona to fight crime.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's called Russian fishing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
From a dream we all had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014