Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
I just found It Hurts!! and read all of it in 2 days. I am astonished that I never heard of these comics. I can't put them down! Please help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?

Ragnar34 posted:

No. Catch up with PFM!!!.

OK, I finished it. It was really good, maybe even better than It Hurts!! Can you please help me now?

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
It seems like maybe it was deleted for a reason? I'm fine leaving it consigned to history but I am a tiny bit curious.

worm girl fucked around with this message at 11:06 on May 10, 2022

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
She seems perfectly Nermal to me.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
I'm aware of the wayback machine, if I wanted to ignore the author's wishes and dig up his old work I could easily have done so at any time. I was only asking whether it had been jettisoned due to quality or tone.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?

worm girl posted:

I'm aware of the wayback machine, if I wanted to ignore the author's wishes and dig up his old work I could easily have done so at any time. I was only asking whether it had been jettisoned due to quality or tone.

To be clear I am not asking this now, I asked it a million years ago and the question was answered. Someone just decided to wayback it for whatever reason.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
I think he cut his own head off just to be a bastard. Seems like an Obtusangelo kind of thing to do.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?

Drakyn posted:

I'm hoping that if there's any strings attached to this, it's precisely that there are no strings attached to this and any strife comes from Pasqualo having to learn how to cope with an environment in which her guardian isn't filled with arbitrary and despicable hatred towards her.

Her little face in today's update :( she doesn't know how to deal with a parent being nice to her.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
One time in high school, a guy I knew started doing meth. He went on a binge and vanished for like four days and then showed up one morning at a friend's house, where he ducked into the guy's bathroom and came out 40 minutes later with a completely shaved head. He could not tell us most of where he had been or what he had done, but there were flashes he could remember of being in a house party with a bunch of strangers and then running through the desert because he was certain he had stabbed someone and had to get away. The head shaving was part of a plan(?) to disguise himself in case the cops were after him.

No one had been stabbed according to the news, or at least not lethally, and he could remember no details and wasn't sure anything had happened, so we decided he was just being a crazy rear end in a top hat. Then his dad sent him to go stay in the middle of nowhere for a couple months and he came back clean and sober. I hear he's doing well.

worm girl fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jul 23, 2022

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
Pasq's hair growing in slightly as one minute passes between panels 1 and 2 is never going to get the appreciation it deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
The real Obtusangelo would never lose respect for Tubsy.