Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Hm. Whelp I jumped the gun grabbing it from GMG

I was going to wait a bit on buying this game but if you still have the key and want to sell it, PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

I'm sure this question has been asked/answered already, but if I finish a region before all of the side missions, can I go back and do them later?

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Y'all have never heard of the Tommy Westphall Universe and the arguments for/against that, have you? People have put far more time and effort into this exact "shared universe" concept than you'd believe, and that argument began long before the MCU was even a concept on a white board.