Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dick Trauma posted:

Vote, but remember to keep your focus if the elections turn out to be poo poo.

The aforementioned "hand exercises" also help with Nazi Punching.

edit: Joby tax

highme fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Nov 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Mantis42 posted:

If Culvers turns out to be evil I am going to just lay down on the train tracks and give up.

Imma gonna take a chance and quote direct from the source:

Don't give up though. Vote tomorrow if you must.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Going to get a burger for dinner tomorrow. And some ice cream with whipped cream.

If Ted Cruz gets squashed, its whiskey and ice cream night.

But before that I'm gonna vote so hard i'll leave indentations in the very earth under my ballot.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Edit: double post

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Mummy Xzibit posted:

It represents the true spirit of Texas by being remotely palatable only when you're completely inhebriated.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Keep your chin up high, Amerigoons. Vote if you haven't yet. Canvass if possible.

Also, even if it reads cheeseball as heck, keep the last two minutes of Knights of Cydonia in your loving hearts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9D71pQaTnc&t=245s

(When the badass riffs start)

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
The meltdown I really want to see on Wednesday is Trump bitching about how horrible the American people are. That's what I'm voting for.

highme
May 25, 2001

Wark Say posted:

Keep your chin up high, Amerigoons. Vote if you haven't yet. Canvass if possible.

Also, even if it reads cheeseball as heck, keep the last two minutes of Knights of Cydonia in your loving hearts:

About to start making my ballot choices to give to my wife to handle the hard part of it all tomorrow. Just need to open a beer & fumar mas mota.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lycus posted:

The meltdown I really want to see on Wednesday is Trump bitching about how horrible the American people are. That's what I'm voting for.

He won't but it'll be just as delicious watching him call all the republicans losers if y'all gotv.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Lycus posted:

He'll blame illegals voting and chinese hacking.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Dont you dare gently caress this up (again) America.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Does anyone have the link to that article about people donating to have Heather Heyer's killer's wig split in prison?

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer

Wark Say posted:

Ah, but for simpler times!

Ah, but wait again, it is simple times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ

Post your favorite antifa favorites before you vote.

Then vote.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
here its a song about a communist housecat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQL_bMaA7Aw

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Beer open and heart ready for my fiancee and I to fill out our VBM ballots in a few minutes (she'll be dropping them off tomorrow).

Thank you, gentlegoons, for being a (sometimes flickering) light in the last two years of darkness.

Inshallah, tomorrow we will have something to celebrate.

In honor of that hope, :toxx: Beto wins.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Beer open and heart ready for my fiancee and I to fill out our VBM ballots in a few minutes (she'll be dropping them off tomorrow).

Thank you, gentlegoons, for being a (sometimes flickering) light in the last two years of darkness.

Inshallah, tomorrow we will have something to celebrate.

In honor of that hope, :toxx: Beto wins.

Maybe don't Toxx, but donate to a cool charity.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Extreme thumbs up.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

Ice Phisherman posted:

Maybe don't Toxx, but donate to a cool charity.

The low tax spine fund is a fine charity

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Otteration posted:

Ah, but for simpler times!

Ah, but wait again, it is simple times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ

Post your favorite antifa favorites before you vote.

Then vote.

Hell yes.

Here's an updated version of this song by kick-rear end Cincinnati band The Tillers:

https://youtu.be/N5e5Y4d48tQ

Also, jokes on you. I'm posting the song AFTER I voted! My Secretary of State's website even says my vote has already been counted. :patriot:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Otteration posted:

Extreme thumbs up.

here is the song about the communist housecat having his vote suppressed by republicans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSwzjD0L4co

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_pWpW4JlrM

Spread it all around and vote.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

corn in the bible posted:

here is the song about the communist housecat having his vote suppressed by republicans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSwzjD0L4co

Thumbs again, with respect to:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Petr posted:

I mean yes definitely vote but y'all hope is a lie

Petr kindly shut the gently caress up forever

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Good luck, America. You really need to come through on this.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

And then we get to do all this again in 2 years

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Republicans posted:

I don't trust anyone saying any fast food is "very good" after finally trying chick-fil-a.

As someone who can actually prepare tasty food, fast food gets graded on a curve. I basically just track whether it makes me bleed or not.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

BigglesSWE posted:

Good luck, America. You really need to come through on this.

Go get 'em ya bloody seppos :patriot:

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
I can't see the Republicans doing as bad as everyone hopes with this last minute blitz by Trump. Why he gets rewarded for blatantly lying I don't understand.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CI3lhyNKfo

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

cheetah7071 posted:

let's not get ahead of ourselves

Eh, sentience is arguable. Sapience, now that's the giant question mark.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Flayer posted:

I can't see the Republicans doing as bad as everyone hopes with this last minute blitz by Trump. Why he gets rewarded for blatantly lying I don't understand.

Ur right, they can't lose because Trump is talking a lot

It's not like they basically his their own candidate between the last debate and election day in 2016, no sir

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

OAquinas posted:

Eh, sentience is arguable. Sapience, now that's the giant question mark.

I'd say ambulatory, but even that is debatable.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

no matter what i'm getting piss drunk tomorrow night

highme
May 25, 2001

Just got done with filling out my ballot, I was pleasantly surprised to see that all of the judicial positions were an incumbent running unopposed and those incumbents were either women, POC, or nominated by the current Democratic Governor, Kate Brown. Sometimes even all 3, and this was for Clackamas County in Oregon that is mostly rural and home the the most affluent Portland suburbs.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Fulchrum posted:

As someone who can actually prepare tasty food, fast food gets graded on a curve. I basically just track whether it makes me bleed or not.

United States Politics: Graded on a curve. I basically just track whether it makes me bleed or not.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Mahoning posted:

John McCain voting in 2016:

John McCain voting in 2018:

This was just the laugh I needed for today.

For tomorrow I will only accept chud tears.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Flayer posted:

And yet what have you done?

And yet what shall you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFu6b3w6c0

Kale
May 14, 2010

Furnaceface posted:

Dont you dare gently caress this up (again) America.

Yes. Also chiming in from Canada, please please get this one right Americans and take at least some power away from the blatantly racist and destructive GOP. I want so much to be able to say that America did a good thing tomorrow. :pray:

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Chimp_On_Stilts posted:

Here's an updated version of this song by kick-rear end Cincinnati band The Tillers:

https://youtu.be/N5e5Y4d48tQ

Also, jokes on you. I'm posting the song AFTER I voted! My Secretary of State's website even says my vote has already been counted. :patriot:

Forgot to see this. Much good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Kale posted:

Yes. Also chiming in from Canada, please please get this one right Americans and take at least some power away from the blatantly racist and destructive GOP. I want so much to be able to say that America did a good thing tomorrow. :pray:

Hit up George Soros he'll get ya a ballot from like AZ or something.

• Locked thread