Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I'm toast (The Worst Bracket) unless Murray State pulls off the upset special, I wussed out on SFA. :clint:

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Mar 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
lol, I'm leading this thing and looking forward to a chance at the 500 bitcoin prize.

Yahoo default scoring does sort suck and allows someone to land a haymaker from last place to first by just having the winner since the final game is worth so much.

In the league I've run for 20+ years we've been using officefootballpools and you can set up many more scoring options like upset seed bonus differentials, round bonuses, etc and also I've set the round pts as the Fibonacci sequence 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 just to make it bizzare. I was trying to get people to pick a few huge upsets to get the bonus points and so far it's been working great.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
How many other goons have Michigan winning (besides Murder)? .....just checked, under standings/all..........he's the only one with Michigan.

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 3, 2018

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Where is my 5,000 buttcoin?? :homebrew:

This tourney was mostly about picking against Virginia.

• Locked thread